800hp Ferrari...

WOW, this car is quick!

He almost loses it a couple times lol

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/86e628df-879e-42f7-b68f-988d00fae88f.jpg
Click here to see Video

Fast car

Slow driver. Me misses almost half of the apex’s

looked pretty impressive to me…but im guessing you would be able to handle an 800hp ferrari better right? :lol:

haha ^^ dido, might look slow, but i bet that car was avg. over 100mph on that track, and when ur driving a car that expensive i know id be careful. looks like alot of fun tho.

Huh?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

dido = same thing. old term i guess.i picked it up somewhere and never forgot it.

im just glad the person is actually driving it how it was designed to be drivin,and not sitting in some garage like alot of other fancy ass ferraris

the only way i would buy 1 if i had the cash, is if i lived somewhere nice yr round and had a track where i could actually make it go. maby germany or europe? prob the best for cars like that. ppl who have lambos and ferrari’s in edm are really rich bc u can practically never drive them, so u know they got money to burn.

ass opposed to the mcdonalds workers in germany who have them to drive the nurbergring right??? :roll:

sure…

looked pretty impressive to me…but im guessing you would be able to handle an 800hp ferrari better right? :lol:[/quote]

Never said i could be there are alot better drivers out there.

Ditto = Same thing

Dido = Dildo minus the L

ah lol w/e ditto dido, sounds pretty close lol. ill get it right next time. haha :smiley:

That car sounded nasty!

You must know not what the Fxx project is then .

The Enzo FXX is a special Test mule Enzo. the guys who buy the only 20 become part of the Ferrari test team for 2 years. Also Ferrari continually changes the cars tests new stuff out . and they transport the car all over the world to different test tracks where the owners test them . Its an amazing program . Its rumored they made the fxx project so they could develop stuff for the next enzo :smiley:

thanx for info man I never knew that.I wonder if any other manufacturers have that kind of project,like z tune r34’s perhaps…muahauhauah.