81 Camaro build

Well alot as changed since i last was here picked up a new toy last winter and the pos s10 is now my daily here are some pics its a 81 Camaro Berlinetta with a 3.8 v6 yet that wont be in it for long.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16915[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16916[/ATTACH]

Looks very clean. Are you going to go into any details or just leave everyone guessing and a near pointless thread open?

My guess is that you’ll be dropping in a 383 stroked LS1 engine with a new 6L40E with a 3800 rpm stall with a built 9" out back with 4.10s in it. The engine will have 11.5:1 compression with AFR heads and a T-Rex cam. She’ll put down close to 475hp NA but you’ll have a 200 shot for fun. Goals will be 10’s NA 9’s on the juice.

Have fun with the build!!

Lol @ the guess. /thread lol

sorry guys posted it really quick before i left for work the car has a posi 10 bolt with 3.73s. The motor going into the car will be a decent 355 that im currently working on finishing it will be backed by a turbo 350 not to shure on the specifics for the tranny

a friend of mine had one of these when i was in my teens, his t-tops blew off one day, then a few weeks later he got drunk and crashed it into a house

heaters!!

burnout vids?