idle problem with camaro

well i took it down jj’s and they couldnt figure out what it is… see if you guys can.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/71fcc52b-e6e8-4415-9696-9855013505db.htm

:eek3:

t rex with only 3.42??? hope u get soem gears

somebody has been busy

It runs very very well:kekegay: I ALMOST HAD YOU!

me- 2
devin in my grand am- 0
old dude in boxster- 0

devin almost had me… shoulda put the 4 ways on before i passed you dude.

did you hook a scanner up to it?

DUDE! I told u i didn’t have it in 3rd gear,i had it in D and overdrive on:zzz:

na not yet. it acutally isnt running too too bad… a lil rich on full throttle. better then it was with stock cam. and a lil lean when i let off from part throttle. nothing major. other thne that its right where it should be… not bad for a tune that was on the stock cam…

ill have quik clean it up eventually but its good enough to have fun with until the spring.

what gears u going ot go with?

debating between 4.10 and 456 i want 430’s but i cant afford a 12bolt right now… so im stickin to my 10 bolt. it really wasnt that bad cruisin on the highway in 6th today… just had to stay above 72ish at about 1700 rpm or it started serging. so 4.10’s shouldnt be too tooo bad. i do drive it on the highway alot and i dont watn to be totally screwed on the trips to s.carolina that i do about 2 times a year.

nice mac !!

keeping the 10 bolt??? ur prob. not going to get many launches out of that ting if u go to the track, id go 4.30s, not b/c i have them, but b/c they are a great gear, just that lil extra from 4.10s and not that bad at all on the highway

prob not going to the track that often anyway. i have only been to the track… 0 times this year… not even had time to spectate. id like to see what 430’s do on the highway. liked to go for a ride in yours buddy if i see you around some meet with your car.

ahh i c. not a problem at all, adam (sliverSS) was impressed with em, and like em a lot

sounds awesome mac!

only problem is that they dont make 4.30’s for the 10 bolt (thats what i heard atleast) so i would prob go 4.10’s

:cool:

go with the 4.56’s you PUSSY

go with 4.10’s in the 10 bolt and at least 4.30’s in a 12 bolt let me know when you want to take my car for a ride so you can make a decision?

too much cam in that car…lol

anyway yea, go 4.10s cuz 4.56’s are weaker gears…more teeth in the same ring gear size, so that means smaller teeth. not good for that 10 bolt…