86 bmw 325e e30

wait, did someone say this car was up for grabs for a few bjs now?

ummm no thats not true, i purchased this a bit ago. have the title in my hand. john has been holding it for me for some time because i have had anywhere to put it. i now do and am picking it up sunday. will be dd’ing it until i grab a new dd

Hope you toss him a few bux for storage. Jus sayin

He has a sign on his front lawn that says free E30 storage

LOL

I see what you did there

:clap:

this thing gonna get locked or what?

LoL Don’t listen to this joker, the car is definitely still for sale. I called yesterday and the price was dropped to $350 if you can get it by Friday.

lol okay buddy

God I love nyspeed.

I got 4 bills on it

Yeah I talk to JD daily. He’s sick of storing it and is willing to make a deal.

Trade for Hot Dog cart plus cash?

I just got off of the phone with him. At this point he says there is so much interest in the car that he now wants $563. He does not want it all up front though. You pick up the car, then pay him whenever you feel like it.

I’m willing to take this deal, if and only if the there is also a forged turbo LS3 provided with the car that I can pay back in Trident Layers.

talked to john yesterday, he didnt seem very concerned. john and i had an agreement from the get go about this, he said he could do it for me will no trouble and he knows i am very grateful for him holding on to it for me. having said that i payed him in full a long time ago and i have the title, nyspeed never ceases to amazing me…

everyone is joking lol

From an outsider looking in it seems to be a joke.

I love how this all started from some fucktard bumping an old thread.

Best be payin him storage foo.

lol never know with nyspeed, just never know

so this is still for sale? I can do $800 next week after I get paid.

edit: maybe like $700, I gotta buy dog food and laundry soap next week.