87 firebird built w/juice/slicks vs. nissan b14 turbo w/o spray/snowtires

:bloated:

o.k., I wasn’t going to say anything, until I popped on my favorite sub-forum…

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=196647

HAHAHAHAH

my god, this asshole is so absurd its humerous…

edit: ill paypal you $50 for a video of you running a sub 13sec pass…

LOL ^^

a fully built jag??
a ferrari???

hahahah

“2 600 gxrs
87 firebird built motor/mickey thompsons, 200shot spray, stall
2004 s4 w/minor upgrades
2006 evo stock
2006 evo spray
2005 evo with few boltons
2005 sc cobra
1997 sc mustang
1993 honda coupe turbo @ 7lbs
1997 audi a4 350awhp
2006mazda speed turbo
2002 turbo civic @ 10lbs
2000camaro ss with many bolt ons
1994talon tsi
1993 civic hatch turbo
2003 350z nismo edition
2006 corvette zo6
8 police officers oooboy it was bad!
2006 tiburon turbo
2004 grand am tt? ya i dunno it was pretty funny
1987 ferrari 328gts
1967 jag fully built
2000 turbo cavalier spray
198 sumthin dodge daytona turbo
1997 turbo eclipse with many sticker upgrades haha and a couple mods”

You are such a fucking loser…

he got banned already lol, but he will be around im sure. The not-so believers are more than well come to see the car in person, but nick tt grand am wtf?> And yea when he raced the yellow evo/z06 he got pulled over, 5 police cruisers showed up w/8 cops total and he was let off with an inadiquitspell check muffler violation. From what he told me the ferrari/jag are his uncles.

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=196643

lol this pretty much supports the fact that hes on team prebuilt and knows nothing about his car

hey NICK PEARL… i don’t know you, but you make yourself out to be a large tool :slight_smile:

think you’re a hot shot?

have any $$$? i have a cameraman

your stories are lame

We talked to the evo owner yay he beat a stock evo by a car…and the he beat the Mach1 when it got on the brakes :bloated:

Stop dick riding people with slow cars…

haha good find :biglaugh:

unban him. why cant we have any fucking fun on this site anymore. wheres the fun of listening to people like nick make an ass out of himself if hes banned

LOL, i never knew there was an 05 supercharged cobra. oh wait, there wasn’t…last cobra was made in 04, then released again in 07 :bloated:

edit: and a c6z06…hahahahahahaha pleaaaaaase, i love threads like this. they keep me entertained

dont worry

if beck can come back, he can :wink:

Didn’t his motor allready blow up??? “Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block… and replace the piston rings you fried” :lol:

sr20’s pull a nice premium 1 week before race wars.

i only read through the first page, but did he ever explain how he’s making 300hp on 10psi? that could be a fun explination…

Thats a stock sr20det if not mistaken? A couple of my buddies have them and they defiantely do prove the theory that power to weight ratio is key. Sorry guys im not trying to be “that guy” but an se-r coupe weighs almost as much as a civic hatch. A turbo sr20 b14 with a few minor upgrades will run a 12 easily read up on the time slips on the forums. www.sr20forums.com im really not getting in between this little quarell but its a proven fact. An sr20 with a gutted interior and a built motor with good tuning, t3/t4 turbo, suspension and sticky tires will run 11’s all day. it would do pretty well with most cars well granted the driver knows what hes doing.

6 psi on a turbonetics t3/t4 full setup is making approximately 270 hp. correct me if im wrong but 300 at 10psi with good tuning… sounds correct.

Im not doubting a Sr20 in a sentra can’t run 11’s…Im just saying this kid…can’t and is making up bs kills

270whp? on 6psi?

check out this thread on sr20forum.com

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=196705

this is a little over what this menace your talking about is running. its highly reasonable, and i realize you all hate him for some reason or another. but indeed he does have a potential fast car that may be decieving. look at this thread. it is built and is running a mere mid boost pressure and is at almost mid 400’s at the front wheels. a car of that caliber runs 11’s all day long no problem on street tires. like i said im not defending anyone im just merely saying its highly possible, and well i wouldnt jump to any conclusions about speed. sr20s also handle extremely well with suspension. i have a friend too who rides with people who have sr20det’s and well needless to say they are extremely fast and they dont look fast at all and they are stock builds, motor wise. i would just be careful of were your assumptions take this. thats all

Your knowledge overwhelms me…

11s all day on what a full slick?? How well does the tranny and axles stand up to that?

I know its fully possible…and so does everyone else on the board.

Your not proving any point to anyone…