Am I Being Trolled?

Ok, anyone know who this is? Is it some Facebook bot or troll? They seem to know a little about me from what’s public on my page, even though I’m only on Facebook once every 6 months or so.

Someone saying I’m “talking shit” about them and I have no idea who it is, nor do they mention where I’m talking shit about them (which, for the record I’m not talking shit about anyone, anywhere) and they’re going to have me banned? The forum admin removed the post?

See me on the streets?

Uh, go ahead and have “me” banned because I have no idea where this is taking place and if someone is impersonating me somewhere go ahead and shut it down.

http://www.nyspeed.com/pictures/whoisthis.jpg

In for pics of Elliot

lol, me too!

The curse of Peral Necklace lives on…

And if you have to ask Who Nick Pearl and the Nokternal Cr3W are… youll never understand.

da fuk did i just read

Nick Pearl!

thats nick pearl alright, it appears to be the FB page for his wrap shop

Why does that name sound so familiar…

Nick Pearl? Well there’s one mystery solved, lol. Now where is this forum where I’m supposedly calling him a douchebag?

Maybe he’s referring to these posts by yamba6?

I’m willing to bet one of his friends read the above, told Nick it was on NYSpeed, then Nick equated NYSpeed with myself and eventually it turned in to ME talking shit, lol. :gotme:

Lol, this kid seems like a total waste of life.

Kill it with fire.

Ahh, the internet…so rarely does it take a day off…

He does say that it’s a forum that he “belongs to” and insinuates that it’s an ongoing thing. But beyond NYSpeed, I’m only on TwinTurbo.net and I don’t even post there. That’s why I thought maybe someone might be impersonating me somewhere.

DAMMNIT YAMMY, always ruining everything!

Its probably some forum post from a guy that has a Z so he thinks its you.

Yup, nick pearl, king of copyright infringement

I get texted screen shots of his posts from time to time. It’s amusing

Disgruntled ex-boyfriend?

LOL @ having the mods ban you. Bring the good squad!

:lol:

hes gonna have you banned!