Nick Pearl..

Found this comment off myspace on my buddys page…

ur gay! u fuckin fuck. call my cell or hit up my crib man…we needs to be chilaxin. yo my cars at hybrid connection right now bein fuckin finally finished!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its gonna be one fast mofo… i gots more parts! ya i need to stop impulse buying with my damn credit card!! lol but yo call me nig box!!

Which car is this? And what is getting done?

LOL OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!

lol, Which car is he talking about? That nissan he has or what?

This was found on this kid Colins Page…

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=40656879

Go ll comments down if you dont know what Nick Pearl looks like, check it for yourself

lol. from what i recall, hybrid refused to work on his car because it was such a clusterfuck.

LOL dude and his friends look like the growing up gotti homos

lol

Comment back and say that they refused his car

put extremly blunt. There we some issues with the vheicle in question we didn’t want to get involved with.

Its all about that power… The only thing others will hear when i pass is the squeal of your blow-off valve

BOV’s squeal? :gotme:

yea that car will NEVER run, its a mess

i just added him as a friend…

bang him and get back to us on how it was.

pussies, we all know Don is scared of Nissans :stuck_out_tongue:

just the wireing parts of it

any pics of the car??? and can anybody give a story about this car and why its not running??

link to pearls myspace?

HAHAHA I was at Innovative when he was there. What a douche

He’s pretending to be 14 so he can sleep with underage kids… Which means you can’t see his myspace.

no no no, that’s my car…actually, from reading this thread every post about his car reminds me of mine lol…

this kid sucks, yet we’re always talking about him or his gay brother…

inB4NikPearlSubForum

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=30560895

You gotta be special to se his site lol