Nick Pearl..

his face makes me angry

i’ll keep you posted…

well OBV.

BWAHAHAHHAHA

Here’s My Wish List First One: I would create a heartchanging love Second One: I’ll take yours and fill all up Third One: I Don’t Need A Lot of wishes Cause I’ll be okay if I get one If I had one we would be best friends Love will never end It would just begin If I had one wish you would be my boo Promise to love you Trust me I’ll trust you . . . <3<3 ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ i like to write music and well seeing all the shit that has gone on the last few months this is wat i felt and u know who u are… this goes out to someone who once was the most important person on my life,i didnt realize it at the time, i cant forget myself for the way i treated you so i dont really expect you to either, its just, i dont even know, just listen… ur the one that i want, the one that i need, the one that i gotta have just to suceed, when i first saw you i knoew it was real, im sorry about the pain i made u feel, that wasnt me, let me show you the way, i looked for the sun but its rainin today, i remember when i first looked in ur eyes, it was like i was there heaven in the sky,i wore a disguise cuz i didnt wanna get hurt, but i didnt know i made everything worse, u told me we were crazy in love, but u didnt care when push came to shove, if u loved me as much as u say u did , then u wouldnt have hurt me like i aint shit, now u pished me away like u never even knew me, i love you with my heart really and truely, i guess you forgot bout the times we shared, when i would run my fingers thru ur hair, late nights holdin you in my arms, i dont know how i could do u so wrong, i really need to show u i really wanna hold you, i really wanna know you like no one else can know you ur number one always in my heart and now i cant believe our loves torn apart, i need you n i miss you n i want u n i love you cuz i wanna hold you i wanna kiss you, you were my everything and i really miss you…i know ur gonna sit and play this with your new man and sit and laugh as ur holding his hand,the thought of that just shatters my heart and it breaks in my soul and tears me apart, at first i was off i was scared to show you, now i wanna hold you till i cant hold you, without u evrythings strange ur names forever implanted in my brain, dammnit im insane, take away the pain, take away the hurt baby we can make it work, what about when u looked into my eyes, told me u loved me as u would hug me, i guess everything u said was a lie, and when i think about it it brings taers to my eyes, now im not even a thought in your mind, u can see clearly my love is not blind… i just wish everything coulda turned out different, i had a special feeling about you and i thought maybe you did too, and u would understand, but no matter wat ull always be in my heart, ull always be my baby…first day it seemed so magical i remember the good times i had with you, remember the first day u came to my house , u looked like an angel wearin that blouse, we hit it off i knew it was real, but now i cant take all the pain that i feel, reach in you heart i know im still there, i dont wanna hear that u no longer care, remember the times, remember when we kissed, i never thought ud do me like this, i didnt think ud wanna see me depressed, i thought ud be there for me this i confess, u said u were my freind, was that a lie, now im nothin to you, ur with another guy, i tried, i tried, i tried, and im tryin, now on the inside it feels like im dyin…and i do miss you, i just thought we were meant to be, i guess now well never know, the only thing i want is for you to be happy, whether it be with me or without me…i just want you to be happy…!
Movies i cant really think of alot off the top of my head but boondock saints!! triple xxx…lol the movie with vin diesel, well and sometimes that too…fast and furious 1 and 2,all race movies,drama,action… man i like it all!!AS LONG AS I HAVE SOMEONE TO CUDDLE WITH…thats the clincher! it just makes the movie…seriously…so if ur down to cuddle…GET@ME
Television csi miami and new york, bet midnight love, family guy, house, nip tuck, and comic view…thats off the top of my head but mostly i just listen to music…
Books i dont read books…except for school and even then well put it this way, I DONT READ BOOKS!
Heroes my grammy,GRAMBO,my best friend!..she always had a smile on her face and i envy that! i miss and love you grams…ill see you one day and and when that day comes i will have eternal happiness…love u always and forever!
Groups: “Sometimes weiners get twisted” club , Import Tunerz , Import Motorsports , KzooRice , T.I.C. The Italian CoNnEcTiOn , GOT JDM? , ~//-Underground-\~ Street Racing , FNWERKZ Performance

View All nic’s Groups

nic’s Latest Blog Entry [Subscribe to this Blog]

i dunno anymore (view more)

GROW UP AND MOVE ON AND STOP USING HIM AGAINST ME!! (view more)

my thougts…real quick (view more)

fuck you (view more)

:frowning: times goin fast and im running out of prayers (view more)

[View All Blog Entries]

nic’s Blurbs
About me:
… ’ I take the good with the bad, Smile with the sad, Love what I got, And remember what I had. Always forgave, But never forgot, Learned from my mistakes, But never regret. People change, Things go wrong, I just remembered …Life GoesOn!! … im still waiting for that special person that will show me wat a real relationship is…someone who will make me smile even when im hating life, someone who will treat me as a person and make me feel wanted and loved, someone who will always be there when i need them with no questions asked, and someone who will make me smile and except me for me…are you that girl??? i want some good times that i can remember for life and a great girl to do that with… SO TO START OFF… THINGS ABOUT ME…WELL TO START OFF I AM A SWEET GUY,I LIKE SENTIMENTAL THINGS(ITS THE LITTLE STUFF THAT GETS TO MY HEART),I AM GOOFY AT TIMES,I LIKE TO CHILL WITH NEW PEOPLE,I HAVE A GOOD TIME DOIN PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING(IM VERY EASY GOING),I HATE STUCK UP MATERIALISTIC PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO HAVE A FUN TIME… I USED TO MODEL FOR FISHER PRICE, MILLENIUM CLOTHING, CALVIN KLEIN AND A COUPLE OTHER RANDOMS, I ENJOY RACING MY NISSAN,CRUISIN IN THE G.A., AND STRAIGHT CHILLIN WITH ALL MY FRIENDS…DEJAX,KOGAN,“TIMMMMMMMEY” A.K.A BEAVIS,CASTILLE,WANG,TIM,PENZIS,TEARHAR…AND THE REST OF THE CREW! THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEIN DOWN TO CHILL WHENEVER, AND BEIN THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU AND FOR STRAIGHT UP MAKIN A GOOD TIME OUTTA DOIN NOTHIN…UR MY BOYZ FOR LIFE!! (TIM,CHRIS,NIC) WE GOT THE BOMBEST JOB EVER…LMAO!!! SMILEY BOYS!..HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH…
What kinda sex do you like?
Name
DOB
Favourite Color
Times you want to fuck a day… 2
Fav. position missionary, the spoon
How you like it wet and messy
Where do you like doing it on the floor
how good are you? fucking orgasmic

This Quiz by sixmilesleft - Taken 26 Times.
New! Get Free Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz
TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: nic
Birthday: june 28
Birthplace: b-lo
Current Location: clarence
Eye Color: hazel
Hair Color: mahogony
Height: 5’ 9" 3/4( its a guy thing)
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: italian and irish
The Shoes You Wore Today: khaki colored tim’s
Your Weakness: my anger and girls
Your Fears: losing my son,or him to grow up hating me
Your Perfect Pizza: thick crust with cheese, extra sweet sauce
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: make loot and finish the nissan perfect
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: hurtful things that have happened to me
Thoughts First Waking Up: wat am i gonna do with my morn wood…
Your Best Physical Feature: my elephantitis 8=========D & my eyes
Your Bedtime: whenever i get tired of drinkin or chillin
Your Most Missed Memory: my grammy
Pepsi or Coke: coke wtf
MacDonalds or Burger King: burger king
Single or Group Dates: depends
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: lipton!!
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: hmm i dont really like either
Do you Smoke: ye
Do you Swear: i never fuckin swear
Do you Sing: ya i try and on a good day i have the right key
Do you Shower Daily: like twice a day
Have you Been in Love: yes… :frowning:
Do you want to go to College: i am goin there
Do you want to get Married: Yes but u can’t make a hoe into a housewife… she gotta be wifey material…
Do you belive in yourself: im very confident
Do you get Motion Sickness: never
Do you think you are Attractive: umm you tell me
Are you a Health Freak: nah i try to eat healthy but i do work out…
Do you get along with your Parents: ahhahaah thats a stupid question
Do you like Thunderstorms: nope
Do you play an Instrument: oh yea i played the fittle at band camp! FUCKIN retarded questions
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: lol let me lie for once on this survey…answer: NO
In the past month have you Smoked: yup
In the past month have you been on Drugs: no
In the past month have you gone on a Date: yes sireeee
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: hahahah hell ya i practically live there and know half the mall
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: no?
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: ya and puked my brains out on new years!! yuck!!!
In the past month have you been on Stage: ya…dancing??! lol
In the past month have you been Dumped: no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: dont be jealous cuz ur sis looks hot naked…
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: no
Ever been Drunk: obviously…many drunken nights in my past and it was very cheap…lol
Ever been called a Tease: lol nah never
Ever been Beaten up: once…anyone who knows me knows better
Ever Shoplifted: nope
How do you want to Die: sleeping or defending my son or family
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: own my own custom car shop,a salon, or bar
What country would you most like to Visit: costa rica or jamaica
In a Boy/Girl…
Favourite Eye Color: dont matter, but i like girls with beautiful eyes
Favourite Hair Color: dark
Short or Long Hair: usually short but it depends on the shortie
Height: 5’7" or shorter
Weight: 125 or less
Best Clothing Style: watever she looks best in…i love when a girl can dress
Number of Drugs I have taken: …1
Number of CDs I own: lots of un marked burned ones so i dunno wat they are…lol wtf
Number of Piercings: 7
Number of Tattoos: 1
Number of things in my Past I Regret: i dont regret anything…i just hope everything works out the best it can and it will stay that way

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
im me on aol instant messenger at : xxbigd143xx -im always down to chat and make new friends!
Video code provided by HotCodez.com
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Who I’d like to meet:
id like to meet a hot girl… with a side a ughhhhhh!! but most importantly,on a serious note… im waiting for that girl…the girl who will drop everything for me at any time of the day just to see me… waiting for the girl that will make an ordinary moment seem magical… waiting for the girl that you can’t help but smile when you see, and when she smiles, i know she needs me…waiting for the girl who will be my best friend, the one who wants to show you off to the world even in your sweats… but most of all, im waiting for the girl who will put me in the center of the universe, because she is obviously the center of mine… -your out there somewhere…and im waiting.

for anyone that wants it, let’s me see it too since I made mine 15 to get rid of stalkers

Too bad he wasn’t more like dan pearl

:shrug: to soon? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ever been Beaten up: once…anyone who knows me knows better

wtf this guys a moron, and i dont even know him.

Is there a point to this? I mean everyone knows the kid is a wanker, so lets all find something better to do. I will pay for an arts and crafts fair or maybe some jazzercize lessons to get you people with nothing better to do in your lives out of the house.

Yay!! Arts and crafts! Can we use popsicle sticks and stuff?

I dont know if thats allowed…most of you need parental permission and soft helmets

:frowning: But the Army says I have to carry my rifle everywhere I go!

This is the same kid that said he was going to shank my broham !!!

i read half of his profile and than had to stop because it gave me aids

That was Hilarious
D

hahahaha, i read two lines and gave up on that mess of a diareaofthemouthing

wow…I don’t even know the guy. I looked at his pic on myspace and I already know I want him to stop living. lol white guys wearing pink and claiming to be tough shit are happiest when they have a cock in their ass. Most of them just don’t know it yet. haha

nothing wrong with a guy wearing pink FYI.

^ right, but when they think they are bad-ass because of it, they need to DIAF