NYSpeed vs. Nick Pearl Necklace

silver audi, with the signature tires that are too small for the rims. wanting to racing in traffic is ghey. wanting to race when there is a wide load truck 3 lengths ahead of you and a SUV 2 lengths in front of me is even less intelligent. cutting me off, and then try to wave me into the median to race is just :bloated:

hammering the gas after i give you a :tdown: and trying to pull on me is funny. especially when i need to keep my car at under 2/3 throttle and have to keep letting off to not end up in your trunk.

i hate to be the one to inform you, but your car is slow.

im sorry; however, some day when you get big, and learn to put your hat on straight you can have a fast car too.

LMAO. He showed you dawg!

what kind of audi?

First one to tag the much larger vehicle in front of them = teh win!

Where was this?

my cars pretty fast :gotme:

a slow one. i dont know, the all look the same. i think it was crappier one, it want like audios’ car or anything.

transit over by aero

oh, and if you are on here, you may not want to fess up to this at of stupidity. im tired and have had to come into work 3 hrs early to deal with a fuct up database. so i am really really cranky…

you cant wear your hat straigh because of all the steel hanging off your head. that shit gets in the way of your hat.

Was the Databass thumping or was it weak databass?

Were the Databass biting this morning? Typically 5am they are starving and you can catch them easily… :mamoru:

go play hide and go fuck yourself

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! :funny:

hahahha

wonder if it’s the guy that bigronsaudi sold his audi to. IIRC the dude is a nut.

ok u got me…it was me

did it have a body kit and rims?

LOL* It was not me ^^^^^^^^ And the front bumper is not a body kit… It’s OEM…
:rofl:

I dont know how the hell I came across this a week and half latter.
But you had me thinking for a second… But then you had the hat comment, and I knew it was not me…

:roll2: sure it wasn’t

:cjerk:

damn no shit what ab rear bumper :wink:

Audi Sniper, you need a new sig, your car hasn’t looked like that in almost a year.

X…

P.S. EXTREME!!!

It’s going back to stock. trying to get my hands on a euro S4 rear bumer… Have a hook up on the other side of the pond… But it’s the shipping that is going to kill me…$250

I agree with you on that… Anyone wasnt to make me a new one???