87 S10

The corrado guy was hilarious… Specially since the open dump tube sat right at about his ear… Bwahahahaha

Petard, are we friends now? :hug

haha i guess

holy huge signature batman

How about you shut your whorish mouth you negative Nancy.

He gave me props. Awesome statement retracted and everybody love everybody.

I love Petard… But he’s still on the hit list…

fuckin truck is a unicorn lolol

I know the first place i’m putting the horn… No LUBE FOR YOU.

Unicorn powarrrrr

MMMmmmmm I haz 4l80e… rear end on friday… booo ya.

We learned 2 things today:

1. You can fit a 4L80e into the passenger area of wh3els daily driver.
  2. When JBAP says “All fluids drained” they mean “A little bit of fluid spilled out, then we put it on a crate for you to pick up”

Bastards, my windows are still open…

1. When loading transmission with dolly, chock dolly wheels so transmission and dolly do not fly out sliding door.

Why are there no progress pics. This is worse than my build thread.

Sunday there will be pics of everything coming out… along with the new DT… Then you won’t see pics again until it’s all fabbed up… Gotta let the pipe dreamers dream…

wheels van is gettin a lot of action with this build , christ the whole 5.3 and such went in it . not sure how wheels got out since i put it directly behind his chair to fuck wit him but good for u lolol

THIS.

All the jealous h8trs swingin from mahhh nuts will have to either

A: come and lend a hand and actually DO WORK, instead of bench race to see the progress

OR

B: Wait to pop a boner over the whole enchilada when its turn key, press gas & blow your doors off done.

:tongue

Who says a 70K handiman van can’t do work… HAHAHA

Things to do this week:

Clean transmission/block/heads with strong focus on HG mating areas
Install Z06 cam/valve springs.
Assemble longblock.
Take roster and find what is missing.

Following weeks:

Modify Silverado wiring harness for 4L80e, remove unused wiring, etc.
Flash VCM to 01 Camarobird OS and segment swap 4L80e.
Modify fuel tank for triple pumps and run fuel line.
Etc…

get at me about tigging up the fuel pump shit. Do we have a cell for this pg yet? I saw a guy that put 2 044 pumps inside the tank with some machined o-ring sealed jobbies that made them pull right from the sump section in the tank, and just had the 2 pumps -what ever outlets poking out the side of the tank with the wireing. sweet idea and easy to plumb too.

like that.