87 S10

So is wheels going to have a chair lift in this so he can get in it? Hand controls?

i dunno but im definitely putting him and his chair up on the lift before any real work gets done. :rofl :rofl

:rofl

Hand controls

Hi “Wheels”,

Please ensure that you can keep this vehicle headed somewhat straight under heavy boost before our first encounter on the street. I’d hate to be the victim of an unintentional ‘pit’ maneuver on 87N.

Your friend,
Travis

Peturd… I found some parts for my pipe… Check’em out!!!

I will try my best, however I am the one in fear of being “pitted” into the rail.

Kind Regards,

Wheels

It looks like Michael J. Fox took these pictures, you clownshoe.

The one of the fuel pumps is my new background.

jdaniels and hotwhe3ls are nothing but assholes.

:lol

remind me sunday funday at waynos i gotta ask you some shit about some shit

True story. :lol

h0twh3els and I pipe dreamed a lot today, we had a dream that we installed ARP rod bolts, Z06 cam and valve springs.

was the dream before/during/ or after the reach around sessions?

All of the above, but mostly during.

god those typhoon intake manifolds are junk.

anything other then a LS6 or a FAST is a waste of money.

here you go crazy legs…

here is the same build your doing but in a F-body

enjoy

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/florida-classifieds/1348631-2001-turbo-lsx-project.html

Don’t be a tool… typhoon intakes are better than an LS6 intake and I paid less for it…

Nice try on the link, dude has an ALUMINUM 5.3 with 317 heads and a precision 76… not the same as an iron block 5.3 with 862 heads and borg warner s475.

the alum 5.3,s are weak motors that dont like to be spooled up

typhoons see about a 1hp peak over the LS6, and weigh 20lbs more and heat soak that much more for being aluminum…