88mm Turbo 98 Camaro SS Turbo vs Ported GT500 vs TT 02 Z06 vs Worked ZR1

http://www.streetfire.net/video/88mm-turbo-98-ss-vs-ported-gt500-vs-tt-02-z06-vs-zr1_2296437.htm

'02 Z06 is my best friend Phil putting in work. Brake boosted first run but not the second.

[LEFT]I need to stop watching videos of turbo camaros. Makes me want to build myself one.

JD did you get my PM?[/LEFT]

Ffuu Streetfire.

damn that camaro is ssick

I want a turbo setup soo bad

So do of drew ya already cut part of the car up so its not a mint ss anymore

Camaro is sick for sure. Not sure where the video is but Phil raced him too and beat him. Another car was a no-show, E46 M3 HP Freaks stage 4 – was going to be running on pump gas. Probably would have done work.

Dyno graph for M3:
http://www.benzboost.com/images/imported/2011/02/hpfstage4-1.jpg

I knowwww

sadly, It would be a better route for me to just put a blower on it. My 4.11’s wouldnt work all that great with a turbo (the gears would leave ALOT on the table) and my cam isn’t exactly boost happy. They bleed alot of boost from the overlap.

im in a pickle.

daniels, thats retarted.

I’ve got a solution, we’ll swap in a turbo cam and I’ll buy the MS3 off of you. All you need to replace is the $2 crank bolt in the process.

did they use drew’s camera to film this? holy shit wind noise and blurry shots

At least you can see what the fuck is going on lol.

actually this might work.

Who chose the music for this? Praying for wind noise just to drown that shit out.

Video sucks and those cars are even shittier

Negged for not ending thread with

/AutoFocus

Thanks for the neg on my perfect reputation, you dildo. No AutoFocus here, I don’t know who the rest of these guys are but the guy with the Z06 has been my best friend since middle school. His sister is my brothers ex-wife as well…

Thanks for playing.

Suck it.

I was just busting balls but I’m honored for being the combo breaker, I was bored last night and started negging everyone in sight :rofl

:rofl