Turbo 3800 Series II Camaro.

I have a 1996 Chevy Camaro that I am going to turbocharge. I have a T70 Turbo for it. It should make about 500Hp when its all done right… Others have done it, and I want to also… Any ideas on what I ca do to make sure it all goes good? Any certain brands of parts i should get or anything???

sounds good… like with out building the motor at 10 pounds i should have around 340ish rwhp

verry interested in this project since i have a 96 v6 camaro

here is some good info

http://www.turbov6camaro.com/home.htm

DO IT only cool people have 3.8 turbo charged cars… examples … anybody with a GN or like me or like andre

what are you doing for mainfolds intercooler? BOV, Wastegate? def a neatr project seems like there should be a ton more room compared to v8 cars.
good luck

:rolleyes:

pics!

The group of guys that did it are called, forcefedfabrications.com. Its pretty sweet. Deff a blow off valve, proforably the loudest one I can find. Not big on the sleeper thing. I am getting ready to pull out motor and trany out this weekend. Will take pics. Promise. My car already has a SS rear Dif so, i think it should be able to hold the power.

wouldnt the piping take up the extra space?

SS rear Diff :rofl: :rofl: I think you were taken on that one

Im serious… This is my third v6 and this one is a lot slower than my other two hense, higher gears in the rear. Also… this one lights up both tires, every time… My other two v6s only did one tire squeels unless I could get the stupid limited-slip to grab. Also, this one has rear disk, my other two didnt. I know that doesnt mean anything, sence you can get that as an option, but ya know. lol

In my v6 i got the y87 package. same rear as the v8s with disk brakes

there is no speacial SS rear end. its the same rear in z28 ta’s and formula’s

so what are you doing with the valvetrain

if you’re keepin the stock cam I got some 1.8 comp shaft mount rockers for you

Im sorry, thats what i mean like a rear end from a V8. I should have phrased it differently. Umm, stattama performance has a stage 3 turbocam I was looking at. I know I have to use the valve springs from an ls1 to work right but I dont know yet about the rockers but I know in order to use that stage3 cam, I need to use 1.6 ratio rockers so…

take lots of pics…look 4ward to seeing this

98 ^v6 v8 rears = the same if posi!

I’ve heard good things about turbo v6 camaros, keep us updated

www.forcefedfabrications.com.
no link to them:dunno:
are they called something else now?
i would like to check them out

Hey bud. Here is the link fot that group. I looked it up for ya! Enjoy.

http://www.force-fed-fabrications.com/index2.htm

Its a bunch ov v6 camaros and firebirds with custom made turbokits. Also, a few v8s.

nice, I’m using a stattama cam right now and 105# LS1 springs and retainers

I am your 3800 man, ask away