89 Sr Coupe 4000 obo

Alright I have a 89 coupe with 154k on the body. Grey colour. Redtop SR in it. Megan Frontmount/Greddy Piping. Greddy Type RS blowoff, Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller. White Line Sway Bars, Megan drop Springs. S14 front seats. I have been living in British Columbia for the last three years so it has been in storage in Southern Ontario. It does need a new turbo/manifold gasket. Car is being sold as is. As I am in BC still my brother will be handling the sale. Asking 4000$.

For more info email myself at

jimbogolf@hotmail.com

or my brother at

tommongoose@hotmail.com

Jim

Opps sorry my brothers email is

tommongoose1@hotmail.com

Wish I could have proof read my post a little better. I also Have z32 brakes for the car. They are not installed but would come with the car.

gl with the sale mate,

what part of BC are you living in now! Same deal with me…kids and all… gotta take care of the fam…

Sweet s13 dude

Living in Whistler. Need to get out and see the rest of the province though.

what part of southern ontario is the car located? and what does it need for safety, and how many k on the motor? i am very interested please let me know!

I sent email a couple weeks ago, but never got a reply… is the car still for sale?

I never got your email. Car is still available at the moment. Send another email to jimbogolf@hotmail.com or PM me.

Jim

After getting the car home from storage and noticing current condition. Price drop now in effect.

3500 Obo.

wat do you mean current condition? whats changed?

There is a new rust spot in the spare wheel area in the trunk.

you looking at any trades? probably not since your in bc rite?

Man i pm’d you very serious, and still no reply this is the second day. Pm me back asap thanks