9/02/2009 PRP results

3200 Vigilante… it just got rebuilt in May as did the transmission.

I liked acouple cars up there. The blue eg hatch with the ls turbo running low 12’s. The green dsm trappin 130 while missing gears and not launching. c6 zo6 doing 11 flat. Too many stangs, f bodys and gto’s to remember which ones were fast. tons of 11 sec street cars though. Oh and the dude on the black busa with nitros running 8’s @ 160 mph wwwwooowwwww. Good night, no one broke on the track and had to get cleaned up either.

glad to see the changes made helped out at the track for ya!!!

stop by,i would like to check it out!

how did it help? he’s ran that befor!:confused:

FYI just cause AFR is 12.8 doesnt mean that is best AFR for the combo. various combos like various AFRs. was the AFR measured on dyno to see for best AFR? also you said conservative timing. Generally when you add a cam you need to be aggressive with the timing. Timing wakes up a vehicle. You can see huge gains just by increasing timing. i seen a gain of 66rwhp hp from 2* of timing on my setup.

also what is the AFR around 3600 to 4800 rpms? Generally you should be somewhat fat in this area with a little less timing.

also where the converter flashes at bump timing up good bit so it comes in harder.

his best time at PRP was beat and he ran his previous best at memphis with skinnys and etc

Finally got back to the track. The ole LT1 did pretty well on the new slicks. I need to break em in a little bit, but other than that it was a good night.

11.78 @ 114mph…finally broke into the 11’s

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KykeoNmuAGM”]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KykeoNmuAGM[/ame]

Not so hot quality but meh, it works

nice run matt. your GF was a little excited about riding in TA last night? lol

lol, little excited? I think she raped Laura’s ear about racing all night.

nice run in the formula, i think i met you at sheets after not sure though

lol you have no idea. but at the same time im just happy i get to keep my car since he got me the TB

ill have him go back once the car has a few things fixed and after the tune is done. and ill just sit there and watch again :frowning:

yea she left a nice gift on the front seat

lol its all good. ill keep an eye out for a car for her though.

U definately got something wrong. I dont know if u remember or not but that red 04 gto that ran 12.4 NA and 11.4s on the spray was built by JJs. i put a much smaller cam then u have and I tuned his car out at the sony or VW strip:bigok:. I actually got greedy and had that motor as lean as I could go. If u want like brian said swing by with it some weekend and we can check it out.

I do remember Sammy’s car… car is getting strapped to a dyno next week to get more insight to what is going on and will go from there… thanks guys

I could Def help you out with that.

I was there Everything was running quick!

i wouldnt waste the money on dynoing it again i would log it and track tune it. Most of the cars I have done were track tune and I think the times speak for thereself.

I have enough track tuning in the car to know its not the tune to blame… it is going on the dyno to see what the hp/tq curves look like to assist in determining a problem.

Joe I was going to head down your way but I think a loaded mustang dyno is going to help me more at this point.

Don’t worry, you have the same problem as me… Driver mod will take care of it. if you don’t, you will end up putting it into the Wall at 65 MPH like me. But it was fun!:boink

Joe is cheap enough on the dyno time I think it would be worthwhile to see whats going on.