9/24 9:15PM Lasertron Go Carts

Are we meeting at mighty first?

go ne ways, im only racing 3 races so i can watch

<—articzap

i’ll be at mighty around 8:30…if somebody (redssna) wants to call in reservations go ahead…i dont really think we’ll need to though…last week there were only 7 people there total…with the number of people posting though, it looks like we might not all get on the track at once…i dont know how many cars they do allow at a time

i guess i will call in reservations then…i dont want to not be able to race at my own meet because too many people showed up lol…as of right now, i’ll call in for myself, melissa, redssna and articzap because i know they are for sure in (given weather holds up…) everybody else i either dont know, or hasn’t given me a 100% answer yet…so the rest of you are on your own

see whoever’s going at mighty around 8:30 i guess

I’m for sure in. Don’t doubt my attendance.

Andy, count me in for sure.

Me and the bf should be there depending on the weather

im am in for sure as well.

i already called in for my 4 under my name…anybody else that wants to call in:

The Number: (716)833-8766
The Time: 9:00PM
The Name: Just ask to be added to Andy’s already-coming group of 4

if i dont make it for the first set of races could i still join in after or not, since the gf gets out of work at 9 (this is jeff)

You can join in, inbetween sets.

ill come to watch

i think i’ll watch / take pics to have a lasertron go cart flyer type thing

why would you want to put out a flyer?

the more people know about it, the more people are going to want to go, the more we’ll have to deal with people we dont know on the track, that probably will be asshats, and the more business lasertron has…which could lead in time to jacked prices…

but that may just be my take on it… lol

i am going see u guys there iambanned6 is coming to

well only for nyspeed… iwasnt going to make a big thing out of it …

The “assholes” that were racing with us tonight ruined most of my fun. I hope Tuesday, it will be just us. GOD I SOOOO wanted to assault that kid in the shiney blue jacket…

“out of my way dude, ur killing my tracktime…” ARGHHHH that went thru me like a knife…I was gonna spin him out after I let him pass, since I still had a faster car and all, and I’m a dick…but I behaved and vented in other ways. Fucking kid probably drives some Tercel with a tin can welded to the exhaust w/ APC stickers…thinks he’s badass…

u could have taken him out in the piss green neon haha

yeah those guys sucked…TWICE i was taking the inside of the turn, and they came from behind me somehow…and thought that even though i clearly had the inside track, that they could still cut into the inside of the turn, as if they could just float through me…but nope, i was there and in solid form, and they hit me, pinning me against the wall twice, and both times, for some reason…the asshat working there turned MY cart off and let them proceed away…fuckin sucked

Yeah, one of the asshats on the track let me into the wall too…

i had a whole group of them take me on from behind at one pont. after going completely sideways through 3 consecutive turns, i just rode the outside for a half a lap and let them pass. and sure enough, that same lap, Justin (01AudiS4) and i were caught running head on though a 5-car pile up going though a turn.