9/24 9:15PM Lasertron Go Carts

I went last night for the first time and it was a fuckin blast, other than idiots that dont know how to drive all over the track. I know there was some interest in some meets for it not too long ago, and i’m gonna try to get something going on a more weekly basis, maybe bi-weekly…

they may have not done this when the go carts first opened, but now they offer a free 3 race coupon to the winner with the best time at the end of any 3 race session ($14 value)

i got this coupon last night, and plan on using it next sunday. Just seeing who else is interested, or if not enough people can do it, maybe we can make it during the week at night, which might help to eliminate outsiders trying to take part in our track time :lol:

i know dave (articzap) and chris with the orange cobalt said they’d be down…lets see who else wants in.

ill let u know closer to the date

yeah i’ll go i have some cupons from earlier this summer when i went.

ill go for 3 races

I have (2) fastest racer tickets to use up. I’m down.

Me and some friends went when they first opened. They are fast for electric. My friend has a best race time of 2:23.733. Im down to go and meet some of yous. post a date and i will get some friends to go.

The date / time is posted. Check the topic subject.

Oh i didnt see that. I saw Lasertron go-karts.

hmm i have not been there in a while i may have to go

o shit son…hmm andy i might go (this is iamjeff6 talking)

ps: whats the prices…?

rain on and off today…not sure if it’s supposed to continue to rain later tonight though…

and jeff, it’s $14 and you get 3 races…each race is 4 laps…good times

i might be down when i know how my money is

lost hero and i might go

yea how much would this set me back in finaces any1 know

prices give them to me lol ahhhhhhhh i wanna know if i can go

ne1 mkaing reservations? if so include me althgouh im only doin 3 races i think not 9 like most others will do.

do u know the prices?

i might be in to watch, but now racing for me, gotta save money

I’m down, hope the weather holds out.