Lasertron Go Karts :)

Just went to lasertron on maple road and raced on thier super pro race track.

It was awsome. The cars drove at around 27mph, and the track is so slick that drifting is def possible.

half hour cost $16.00 and they track your time to see who had the best laps.

Worth another visit for sure.

I’m going for sure next time I’m up there

was a good time :tup:

:lol: man did you get t-boned :lol: ROTFLMAO!!!

Meet anyone?

would be fun, but good drivers only…man there were some tards out there tonight.

They have different speeds for the go-carts and we did them at full speed which is like 27mph…too bad tom got t-boned by some dumbass at the end of the long straight…looked like it hurt real bad, but i did :lol: at toms face

def meet material

are these indoors?

outdoor

ah fuck, i feel asleep and missed it! :frowning:

lets put together a meet there, i think it would be a blast

tomorrow for lunch.

ill have to go check it you…seeing as i live a min from there

lafengas and i did some work on the girders for the track. we were supposed to talk to someone about a discount at the track because we did the work super quick and for prety cheap…forgot t call though. i will get on it when i get back from rally NY

Oh I want to go :slight_smile:

go karts are sweet except when you have assholes out there just bumping, then they slow down all the cars, it was gay. another good thing as that they were timed so theres no arguing whos faster. if we had a private party type thing i bet we could get them to leave them on the highest setting all the time.

so who won?

Bret is not allowed to go, he gets black flagged at our meets… :frowning:

im in if theres a set date.

best time for the night was me, we got three races in, first race i was second because fag kids fucking took me out when i was trying to pass, so 2turboz(kyle won that on) i was second, second race i destroyed everybody came in first, kyle was second. third race everyones car got slowed down from the idiots and my car sucked so i was in the middle to the back of the field for times. not sure who won that one.

thats awesome… haha i wanna check this out

:TuuuuuuP: