Lasertron GoKarts...

Surprisingly this is really fun. I tried it out last night and my newb ass got a time of 2:26.020. The carts are definately fun enough for you to enjoy yourself.

In super pro if you pick just the right line and hit all your apicies and track out to the very edge of the track you can just hold the pedal down and rip around the track without even touching the brake or skidding around.

What they say about having to use the brake is BS if you know how to take the hairpins you can plant your right foot for the entire session.

I stayed for a second session and my lap times were considerably slower around 2:45 the karts had been used extensively before and I could feel that the batteries were getting real weak. Definately not putting out the amps it was putting out in the first session. They really need to put an internal combustion engine in these suckers.

I hear the track record on NYSpeed is around 2:19 earlier in the year.

i think my friend got a track record of 1:XX…

we hold meets to go there. nyspeed track record goes to redconquesttsi, 2:19.xx, rest of us are like low 2:2x

i want tog o

we should go again…im down for tonite if u like

How much is it to rip around on these things?

$16 for 30 mins $21 for 1 hour i think $27 for an hour and a half.

Oh sweet, that doesn’t sound too bad then. I should make a point to get out there and do it.

dude i wanna go you fuckers

organize something

I just went today with a bunch of airsoft people. best time was 2:21ish. Track record is 2:18 held by some out of town guy. I asked.

the record was probably set by some 80lb 13 year old

I will go if someone sets up a meet, I would like to try this once before it gets too cold

wow thats not bad at all, i’m in

Super Pro must be driven by someone of 18years with licsense or have attended driving school. no 13 year old kid can do either

the driving school they refer to is a simple introductory session on the lasertron gokarts, not ACTUAL driving school. teh karts aren’t that fast that you need to have completed an e.v.o.c. (emergency vehicles operator’s course) to drive a gokart for two and a half minutes. think please.

dont be salty just because i hated on your video.

Yeah I must be a fatass. I had the pedal floored throughout the entire session taking pretty good lines and could only muster a 2:26.

Starting from garage:

Turn 1: hairpin into a late apex.
Turn 2: flat out ideal apex lead out to edge of track
Turn 3: flat out into ideal apex
Turn 4: flat out late apex leading out to center of track
Turn 5: flat out ideal apex leading out to center of track
Turn 6: flat out late apex leading to the right side of track
Turn 7: flat out ideal apex out of hairpin
Turn 8: flat out ideal apex into center of track
Turn 9: flat out ideal apex
Turn 10: flat out ideal apex
Turn 11: flat out ideal apex
Turn 12: flat out ideal apex
Turn 13 &14: flat out straightaway through kink.

I don’t even wanna try it, I’m fucking 240lbs :frowning:

As much torque as those fuckers put out, I’m done.

You guys are way late on this one, we were doing this months back.
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14935

oh hush

270 down from 340 and i was still pullin 2:30