Lasertron Go Karts :)

Set up a meet im down

Hook it up!:eekdance:

TOMORROW @ LUNCHTIME

be there by 12:15

i’d be down if it wasnt during my 8-5 work day

Like GSX said I came in 1st place then 2nd and 2nd. Stupid f-ing blanco nino was mad I was kicking his ass and kept blocking the corner til he got shoved out of the way. Carts are definetly fun…but the staff is pretty tough on slowing your cart down for “aggressive driving” All in all a solid investment for my 13 bux. Hope the Captain isnt broken cuz I definetly heard he got ROFLCOPTRD in turn 1.

:lol:@tom
I was consistant 3rd every race, although they kept slowing me down…which was gay.

BUMP

Anyone else goin today? I’m tryin to get a couple guys from work to show…

call me if your in… 901-1081

I might head up there tonight, been pretty bogged down lately with school and finally have a weekend to myself, besides work. Drop me a PM if theres a time to meet up.

roger that

good times

I think they were meeting up there for a lunch date today. :gotme:

oval track or street? are some of the cars clearly faster? i remember at freddies some cars were just balls slow.

You weigh 60 lbs less then the avg person, You should fly around the track…

Ooooh I want to race.

steet - i think its 1400 feet long

All the cars are very close to the same speed… this is way better the freddies oval

Cars are quick, you can drift around every turn.

i take it u guys already went then?

yeah at lunch.

yeah asshole… lunch …

thanks for showing up guys… you were really interested :rolljerk:

:mamoru:

I smoked Jason the first race… and then I got 2 slow cars… they wouldn’t even go sideways.

The 4 of us on the track on the first heat were like this :

GHOSTQUID - 2:38.034 - Best Lap - 39.003
BROMAN - 2:387.638 - Best Lap - 39.136
JJ - 2:39.659 - Best Lap - 39.373
BOGWASH - 2:41.218 - Best Lap - 39.392

As you can see the first heat was very close… and we were within .39 seconds from eachother on fastest lap… and 3 seconds apart over the course of over 2:30 minutes… not bad.

After that the distance between cars was greater as some people learned how to drive better… and some cars accelerated/slowed down.

Race 3 brosh had a crazzy fast car and was getting sideways on every turn… I was trying to get sideways but it wouldn’t go.

shit shit shit… I wish I would have seen this earlier

thanks for calling me, bitch