90' chevy pickup V8 4wd only 400$

1990 chevy pickup 2dr (please take into consideration that it is a 1990 and that it has little things wrong with it so dont expect a perfect working vehicle)
4x4 works and its got a 350
odo reads right around 65k miles

only mechanical problem as of now is that the hard line for the power steering seems to have rusted off and now the power steering pump just pumps fluid out (but the pump does work)

running

it is not being driven right now so it needs a new battery since it has sat for so long (about a year now) but it does run and drive fine 4wd still works as well
has brand new tires and steelies in the rear$$$

only looking for 400$ so please come get this thing i want it gone asap

u can text me at 585-905-7374 or call later in the day

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/WGFletch4ws/IMG_0630.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/WGFletch4ws/IMG_0629.jpg

those are some older pictures the only difference is i sprayed the passenger side of the bed black after sanding but the thing odv needs paint anyways

i might be interested. do you have any more pictures?

its got over 400$ worth of wheels and tires in the back so i dont expect this to last long but if it does ill throw some more pictures up

also has a hitch and the interior is clean other hten one rip about 6" long on teh side of the bench

Sold!!
Call me at 716 628 3448
Derek

its awaiting pickup for thursday if that falls through misteroman ill be sure to call u asap

GRRRRRR ok keep me in mind.
Derek

calllllll 341 7959 asap ill pay 450!

solddd

this thing sold or not???

yep i bought it

twas a good deal

this woulda been a prime cash for clunkers candidate

Or an awesome yard/field truck

u ever gonna come get it…

should have sold it to me i was half way there (gas=$30), already rented a trailer and borrowed a truck ($69), took the day off and had cash in hand. but u happened to make something up along the lines of o the guy i sold it to had almost the same ph # as you even though we spoke twice the day before and the morning of. GL

i didnt make anything up…why would i ever do that to u on purpose

who knows. if its still available let me know