91 240sx hatch $3200

Make/Model: 91 240sx hatch(no abs, no hicus)
Asking Price: $ 3200(OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 125K miles on the body
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I bought this car a few months ago when i sold my truck and i jus tdont enjoy driving it anmore, and i need a truck to haul my racecar around so i am selling it.
I bought the car with a turbo kit on it, and upgraded to a bigger setup then blew the motor due to a bad tune+a heavy foot, so i bought a used motor out of an auto car and threw it in, without the turbo kit. The car has JIC magic Coilovers, hks super dragger exhaust, 17 wheels and tires, strut tower brace, and an aluminum radiator. The car is mint and has NO frame rail rot what so ever. It was from california originally and i imported it a few months ago, so it has a valid etest and will safety with no problem. I drive the car back and forth to london from fort erie every weekend and it gives me no problems. The dash is cracked but will come with a good used dash if desired. Aside from the paint, this is an awesome car. There is NO rust, ive had two rust buckets before this and checked all the regular areas and it is clean. The car needs nothing but a loving driver to be a dd. The car doesnt have any issues i just need/want a truck so am selling this car. PM me with an email adress if you want pictures or have questions.

nvm…
pics to me at illmatic_lop3z@hotmail.com
thanks

is it still turbo? more details would certainly help sell it

sorry i thought that was clearer, the car is no longer turbo. pics on their way tonight

shoot me some pics if you dont get them up right away jds101house@hotmail.com

if you’re gonna post some pics on the thread then disregard otherwise i’d like some pics too please e1ysium@hotmail.com

could i also get some pictures, my email is one_eightseven@hotmail.com

the engine pic there is from when it had the turbo kit on it, it no longer does, it has a stainless header, and is much much cleaner now. when i find my camera ill get some more recent pictures those were from about a month ago

forgot to add that this car has a 6 puck sprung hub clutch that engages good and hard.

hey man i was wondering if you were interested in any trades for trucks. I will pm you with what i have.

Thanks scott.

i could be wrong but arnt the US seatbelts not to legal? i was looking into buying a US car but i was told because od the seatbelts it would not pass a safty and such… wired but true

weird and not true, the car passes saftey, its the third us one i have registered in canada so your facts are wrong and therefore mods please delete his post as it impedes my sale. so unless you can show me a statement from canadian gov that says they dont pass saftey, edit your post in my thread thanks

PS pms are replied to and as of right now oneeightseven has first swing at the car. if he backs out ill let you know. thanks

^ he was just asking a question and by the way got any new pics yet?

seemed like a statement and i dont want people to think that there will be an issue with safty.

it was a question. because i was looking into a amarican car and i wanted to know. and i think its a valid one consitering it conserns your sale.

i dont mean to shit on your thread

change your tampon and stop pmsing all over me. valid question here ppl.

that is all

• in any case, good to know ill keep that in mind, iv head sevral different things about the auto seetbelts
    (including everyone getting out and choalking themselves lol)

well i will do whatever the F*** i want in MY OWN forsale thread, and just for next time your statement should have gone like this:

you: “hey i heard there might be a problem with the US seatbelts and canadian staftey standards, is this true?”

me: " no there are no issues with the belts. ive imported a few of these cars."

and once again, and once again you shit in my thread, i guess thanks for the free bump. BTW do you have ANY intentions of buying a vehicle at the present moment?

SOLD lock it up