91 240sx Time Trial/ Drift car

Up for sale is my 240sx Track Car with a CA18det motor Swap. This was originally a North Carolina car so no rust. It is ready for the track or could easily be converted to a Drift or street car ( Recently had it registered before deciding to sell and picking up a different play car)
The Good –
Rust free North Carolina Car , 5 spd manual transmission, 3 sets of wheels (1 set 16 x7 with Kuhmo V710’s, 1 set 15x7 with Hankook RS2, 1 set 15x7 with worn out nitto NT01), good solid car that is ready to go.
Suspension and safety.
4 pt SCCA legal Roll bar, Race shield race seats ( large driver), 5 pt harnesses, Koni Sports ( yellows) with Ground Control kit ( 550 lbs Frt, 500 lbs rear), SPL Tension Control Arms, SPL RUCA adjustable Rear upper control arms , Camber plates, Whiteline adjustable sway bars, Hawk Blue pads front and rear ( less bedded in time and 2 track sessions on them), fresh Motul brake fluid, Fire Extinguisher, Nismo 1.5 LSD, 3 inch Stainless exhaust.
Engine.
Ca18det –recently freshened with no leaks. This was my spare motor that had a new crank and bearings, replaced all the hoses, new cometic head gasket, new ARP head studs, new timing belt, new Tomei 256 Cams, Tomei Adjustable cam gears, new oil pump, GT28R Turbo ( new 2 years ago –only 2 hours on it) , Aluminum Flywheel, Spec multi puck clutch, 444cc injectors, Z32 MAF, Chipped ECU, 16 PSI wast e bate controller, Intercooler, S14 radiator, 3 inch turbo elbow and down pipe, remote battery, Nismo FPR, new Turbo oil and coolant lines.
The Bad – this was primarily a track car, so although no rust it is not a “pretty” car. It has some dings, dents, tire scuffs and the interior is worn (drivers carpet, dash pad crack, etc). If you want a track or AutoX or drift car you probably do not care. If you want a solid platform to modify and make look nice—this is it. If you are a hard parker, gonna need some time and effort
Misc photos
http://picasaweb.google.com/91rs13/240sxSalePhotos?feat=directlink

$4500 OBO --Averill Park
d510@nycap.rr.com - 248-2264

Pretty good shape and rust free! GLWS

pretty solid setup for the price.

bump for a good track car.

Seller is a good stand-up guy.

Now if i only had the money.

Great seller… cool car

Seller is a Nigerian prince, buyer beware.

i don’t believe any of this ad, 240sx’s can not take turns without going siiiiiiidddddddeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol

glws.

I linked this thread to a New England 240 site, hope you dont mind.
http://forums.240sxone.com/showthread.php?p=128750#post128750

Thank you for your never ending support Mr Clark.

Thank you
Please feel free to spread the word. I hit up Nico, Craigslist, Ebay --Still need to post it on Zilvia, NASA, COMSCC, etc etc.

You definitely picked some quality parts for it. Good luck with the sale.

Got ahold of you through Craigslist (Govel). Clean setup, glws dood!

Just took a deposit, so unless he flakes looks like the car is sold.

Thanks for playing.

PS --Jesse, he did not ask me to cash a check and return the balance to his friend who he owes money too. At least not yet.

wow that was quick .

glws!