91 240sx with silva front end $1750

yes it is the 1 from accelr8. i got the car from him then i foud out that i got the skyline so that is y i am silling it agan

shawn240… stop typing ur E as a I . thank u.

Sadly this cars still in my name as my bill of sale is still floating around with the car…it had 287 *** when i had it. I sold it in July to Accelr8. Car was red and bone stock when i had it. The cars a slut…looks good tho!

send pics to ha_le87@hotmail.com thanks

ok guy i forgot to say that i have a bill for $1300 bill for parts that was done to the car like all new brakes and altonater and brake lines. now 1750 skyline is comeing on saterday need gone asap

got the email, but pics don’t work:S

dude do you even reply to pm’s :?

guys, his english is getting better!! :slight_smile:

can you please post working pics of under body as well

Come on guys dont rag on shawn hes an insanely honest, cool guy to deal with. I think rippin on him is total bullshit, so dont spam up the dudes thred with your personal comments and shit, keep them to yourself, so stop it. Btw good luck with the sale shawn

Cheers

very interested pm sent

thats friggin-hilarious

whats the frame like on this car?

pics?

***** Well guys there is nothing really wrong with the car. I just got a nissan skyline and the first guy said he sold it, then he said he didn’t sell it so now I need to sell it and go get the skyline on the weekend so thats why I am selling the car *****

There you go shawn :smiley: :smiley: I understand man, I take care of academically challenged kids for community service hours on my lunch break.

is this still for sale?

yes very interested, i can come by this week if it’s still for sale…PM sent

;/ pictures?

eftuner777@hotmail.com

intrested

are you purposly misspelling words by putting the i instead of an e? i dont understand how you constantly make these grammer mistakes accidentally…

pics to timmy_sivad@hotmail.com

ill take it as a parts car but not for that much

if you will let it go for a lowballer price pm me

Shawn i spoke to u only once and i heard from a friend of mine that u are a nice guy but please tell them to lock it, u sold it a long time ago, this way (locked) people won’t say shit or ask for something that u don’t even have it for sale anymore!
See ya man!And glwsales man!