91 240sx with silva front end $1750

ok i have a 91 240sx white with a silva front end and wing on the back car is allso 5 speed and i dont now what the km on it because of the dash as ben changed. has 180sx brakes ether then that the car runs grat looking for around 2000 need gone asap. i have pics of the car i will send them to u price is obo thats about it and call me if u would like to now more about the car at 905-857-5470 ask for shawn was $2000 now 1750

hey, can you send pics to

Deadlypepsi@hotmail.com

thanks

interested

send pics to will6889@yahoo.com

Didn’t you JUST buy this car… like a day ago?

Wtf?

send pics to
spaztik_rabbit@hotmail.com

isnt this the car that

accelr8

was trying to sell???

Ill give you $1000 just because you probably got this for way less than $2000 from accelr8

Nah, Im pretty sure accelr8 sold it for 2g’s…

Whats the point of buying a car for the same price you’re gunna flip it for?

am I missing something here? :?

there is something wrong with it and he wants the money he paid for it back.

will guys there is nothing rilly wrong with the car its just i found out that i got a skyline and first the guy sad hi sold it then hi didint sold it so now i need to sill it and go and git the skyline on the weekend so that is y i am silling it agan

send pics to menace_t0_society@hotmail.com plz

how are you gunna drive a skyline? you cant even type.

///\ LOL wordd

i read that three times and still can’t figure what it said.

send pics to mnorasing@hotmail.com

please and thanks!!! looking very forward to purchasing if not already sold

ok guys u always rip on Shawn hes just not good with typing, hes a really good guy 2 deal with just makes a few errors, and his deal about the skyline isnt bull, hes been waiting for the seller of a Silver 89 skyline to get back to him. apparently the seller keeps dicking around, which is expected when you find a skyline 4 that price.

hey shawn, could you send the pics again?? the didn’t go through.
mnorasing@hotmail.com

yeah listen to nelly, ive known him a while good guy good seller and my 5spd conversion works great. thnx man, and i do know bout the skyline too cuz i found him the deal off a buddy of mine who buys and sells cars cuz he lookin for stuff all the time

ok, his Skyline story is true. Now, the point, is this “91 240sx with silva front end” same as the one that accelr8 was selling??

for anyone wondering this car had 255 000km’s when it was sold to accelr8 on motor and chassis