91 Beretta nut and bolt nightmare

So as some may know, I recently bought a 91 Beretta GTZ. I did know that the trans was in the trunk. But what i failed to realize is that there are about 20 bolt and/or parts that i dont know where they go. I’ve never assembled a manual trans or know much more than that the alignment tool is needed for clutch plate and housing assembly. I dont know where the fork is going i dont know where the little bearing in the bag goes i dont know where any of these bolts go or the round sleeves in the right corner of the bolt picture.The subframe bushing on the driver side rear or subframe is either shot or unbolted to permit trans removal. I need to also know where another thing is but i cant describe it. So if any of you can stand a few sort of educated stupid questions id appreciate it.

Some of these are things i dont know, some are there to show you things, i have more pics of the underbody if anyone cares.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg61/eanda124/100_0745.jpg
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg61/eanda124/100_0744.jpg

lmao bob your such a dumbass, ooo do tell nyspeed how your new beretta is going ot smoke my camaro with my mild 350

Omg why every time i start a thread is your fucking ugly ass face there. What are you even talking about can you say left field. stay on topic.

sorry ?

Awwww, lovers quarrel. How cute. <3

Have you thought about picking up a complete junkyard unit so that you have an idea of where everything goes, and then have an extra tranny once assembled with said borrowed knowledge?

factory service manual?

two good ideas… also take it to a shop … just box of parts and all and have someone do it

south buffalo auto wrecking, or Skyway should be able to help you with that. Scrap is high now you might be able to get $100

these bolts look like there not going in anything how long has this car been sitting? Is this your first car? it seems everyones first car is a corsica or beretta motors last forever dont expect it to be fast.

hahah he says its guna smoke mine and hes guna turbo it i lmao
but on a serious note, why not just buy new parts from your work?

so what, take your pussy fights somewhere else, who cares 2 slow ass cars anyways.

im just saying ive had a corsica and alot of friends have had beretta/lumina/corsicas as first cars and they all think “Mad fast v6 yo gunna smoke you all” there not and they wont be without alot of money but they are reliable as fuck, i hit someone at about 30mph crushed the front of my car radiator burst oil spilled everywhere and the fucker still ran untill i sold it to the junkyard. i did oil changes every 8k miles with no problems.

were not fighting bobs my friend im just messin with him

well keep it up and this thread will get moved to OT lol

I miss my '92 Beretta GT. Paid $1200, drove it 50,xxx miles and sold it for $1,000. What a tank.

OKay. Three things.

1.) I’d want to know why the transaxle is out of the car in the first place.
2.) I’d find a known complete trans, one that’s been apart for that long is not going to be in decent shape. You may need some or all of it.
3.) You will probably want a shop manual as was suggested.

I never claimed it to be fast. i said it had 180hp from the floor and its stick so it’ll be quick. its a 2.3 motor so yes it is complicated but im on a budget so junk car would be out of the question. Service manual however is a better idea. Is it more detailed than a haynes or chilton? like something that gm would give to its techs?
On another note, i was stroking my chin about a tgp 3.1 setup or something when the Q4 craps the bed. then you’d have no chance in that putt-puttin 305/350 pos. The trans is out because he blew the clutch plate apart. new clutch plate included in the 400 dollar sale also included were a pass lower ball joint, bearing of some sort, 2 headsets one working one corroded to hell, bodykit is awesome except for front air dam(bondo?)
i need help figuring out the subframe situation. its sitting on the ground on the driver side. i’m worried about lifting it on that side, i put the ball joint on already but i lifted only from pass side. i dont have a jack except for the scissor
jack, or jack stands but i do work at autozone so lemme know what i need and where to get it. i want a service manual and i work with a guy whos dad runs the service department at gillogly.

bob that rotbox will never beat my car, if i put a 2.8 in my car you still wouldnt win and lol to you not having a jack

lol at my daddy not giving me things.:pedo: you are banned from posting in my forums you pollute them with mindless stupidity, youre stupid rubs off on me :krazyjon:, then people think i’m stupid too. If danny wants to be your friend, cool, but i never “met” you, youre danny’s friend not mine so mind your tounge from now on. STOP POSTING IN MY FORUMS UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO HELP OR BE CREATIVE NOT SAY GAY SHIT.Directed at speedped79.A.K.A scooter. A.K.A “Stevie” god what else can i say. Can people please ignore the fact that he called me his friend. were not a package, we dont come together, buy me not him. you havent even seen it how would you know if it was a rotbox. Did you really have to quote my whole thing?

Lock this pointless shit already.