91 Beretta nut and bolt nightmare...again.

Some may know that i recently bought a beretta with a 2.3 q4 ho. im putting the trans in and already have flywheel and clutch bolted on. I need to know about putting the trans on. Thus far i have found most of the bolts i needed but now i run into a snatch where i have like 10 or so bolts for the trans of different lengths. I need to know if anyone knows where these might go. Im this last step away from getting this thing started (or diagnosing why it wont) and im pretty excited. I dont know how the throw out goes on or the release fork. Any info would be helpful. Heres some pics.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4650&stc=1&d=1214374520

if you are really asking questions like this, perhaps its time to just give up, cars arent for you

eh it’s most likely some mount and bracket bolts which can be quite a pain in the butt. Helps alot when you have removed whats going back in though.

I bought a 400 dollar bolt case. I had 4 flywheel bolt m10x1.00, got the other two from hardware store (yes hardened). Got 4 of the funky star headed clutch housing bolts m8x1.25 found other two at autozone.
Cars are for me its just tough to sort through someone else’s mess thanks for the suggestion though.:tup:Thanks for the awesome diagram, would something like that be in a gm tech service manual? Also does anyone have any favorite basics like i have dayco no slack belt tensioner im gonna try and put good oil in it it has 195XXX i have autolite platinums and bosch fusions, i pulled plus 4s out.
im not stupid just inexperienced with this motor.

yes gm service manuals have those photos. i don’t run fancy spark plugs in anything. regulars worked for so long in everything i owned why switch it up?