91 crx si

i hate to sell but it must go i have a 91 crx si that has a swaped d16y8 with a z6 head just needs dizzy wires too be finished it has a stge 2 act clutch short throw shifter i also have a fully built d16z6 short block with eagle rods,ycp pistons its .20 over i also have a complete set of arp head studs to go with it the block hasent even been turned over at all it still wraped with plastic from the machine shop im asking $2500 for the car with the motor thats in it and the short block

more pics please. rust and engine bay shots

I got a soft spot for the crx. Specially si’s. Glws

ill go to my garage and take pics 2night

If you cant sell the car you could always sell the windshield…

http://shift518.gom-host.com/index.php?topic=5488.0

pm sent

pics?

There’s pics attached to his first post :confused

no. more more more. i want more.

i havent had time to go get more pics but ill get them asap the car needs some bodywork on the drivers side and the passenger side has a very lil rust by back wheel but when i go to get pics ill take pics of all the bad stuff so theres no surprizes this car is a project waiting to be finished and it has alot of potential i dont even wanna sell it but i dont have the time or the money to put into it so i gotta

Is this the Teal Rex that has been in the area for a long while?

That thing was clean.

glws and i love how people bashed me on my prices… :lol

thats because no one likes you.

awww, j00 hu3rt mY inT3rn3tz f33llingz…

anybody

heres a pic of the engine bay

heres the bad spot of the car but i already paid 900 to get this car into primer so if someone wanted to give me the 900 i can have all the body work done but if not then this is what u have to work with

heres a pic of the z6 shortblock with eagle h beam rods and ycp 8 to 1 compression pistons

d16z6

here u can see the rods and arp rod bolts