91' CRX Turbo RHD

If he buys the motor/turbo kit ill buy the roller if cheap.

Honestly it would be more like 5k for the car and 3500 for everything under the hood.

Swap would consist of,

complete engine/ intake manifold/ distributor
trans/clutch/etc
axles/ linkage/mounts/ ecu
catch can with lines
top mount manifold/turbo/ full exhaust/ IC, WG, and bov/ IC piping/ all couplers

Car will go excatly how it sits minus the above, but I will include a spare cable B-series trans with it. I will also include what ever stock parts I have left from the car. I will keep the engine harness with the car so it stays OBD-1, you will just need a ecu and dizzy to match your motor.

So just the roller would be $5k?

Trade roller for running delsol? :slight_smile:

considering I have seen them with just b16’s in them go for more then my asking price… yea 5k. Pick a complete swap for under a grand, have a running rhd crx for under 6k seems pretty fair.

No more cars.

Bump!

Neighbors hate me and this car, $8,500 cash monies takes it!

Bump

told you, bring it here and slap a forsale sign in it…someone would buy it in a week or 2 lol j.k

I’m not traveling to sell it. Save some pics ask around…

Bump

How is this NOT sold yet?

Broke fucks…

I wonder if rhd is a good or bad selling point… Its cool as fuck, def a plus for me but i wonder if alotta people are scurred to get used to left hand shifting.

anyone scared of a rhd shouldnt be driving in the first place…

There is a limited market for this type of car. I would have personally owned this car 9 months ago if I wasn’t planning a wedding with my wife to be and buying a new house.

I took me a whole hour to get use to driving this car. After that you drive it just the same as any other one.

When I first started driving i thought it was wierd that you had to shift with your right hand and have your non dominant hand controlling the wheel.

Shifting can throw you off a little. Especially if your trying to shift quick. Only problem I have had was seening around right hand corners since you right next to parked cars.

Listen, ill take your offer. Ill trade my beater for the crx, plus cash on your end.

No need for anymore cars.

I’d have to give you like 5k.