91 Nismo Nissan Pulsar GTiR FS/FT

Please BAN this fool/lurker.

still want a trade ppl lol

saw this thing crusing! :slight_smile: cool props

Trade you a 04 GMC ENVOY for it, low k and black.

You bought this from up in New Liskeard? I have pictures of this car from when the previous owner had it. It is a Nismo car, but it’s pretty damn rough. (I have pictures of the plaque in the engine bay)

OP learn how to present yourself like an intelligent human being and maybe you’ll be treated like one.

I am so confused…
Is this a Nismo?
How much $ you asking?
What is good, what needs work?

Might I suggest deleting this thread, and get a buddy to help you repost it nicely cleaned up with good info and pics. Nice and clear, too the point, highlight the good and the bad.

i have a cash offer for 9000 so life is all good

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

and all you need is the right guy its all about AWD LOL BUT i still would trade for a wrx wagon cuz i got a big ass dog

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

after july car will not be up and for the ppl that have usdm cars plz i do not want it !!!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

there is only one white gtir in ontario who do you think has it ??? lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18323[/ATTACH] this is what i got for my old gtir in life jus give things time ppl lol

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]18326[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] this for the skyline

someone is offering 9000, so take it. lol

Jesus, I don’t care if I had so much money I lit cigars with $100 bills, I wouldn’t buy this car off you just because you fail so hard at presenting yourself in a legible fashion… I saw this car in person before you owned it, unless you stripped it to the shell and rebuilt it, it’s not worth 6000, never mind 9000, so if you found some poor sucker, I feel bad for him, but take the money and run; or shut the fuck up.

in life i need ppl like you bro lol if you dont no now you no

FYI… The gentlemen you contacted here in KW about trading for his WRX happens to be a friend of mine. He simply called me to inquire about the trade at which point I told him HELL NO!

bahaha

^ Holy fuck, Jedi_Car_Fan, you’re still alive… I think that’s the first time I’ve seen you post in years!

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=968761541909&id=e62c07399ef75e9f1152cd571546d47b&url=http%3a%2f%2fmisfondos.com.es%2fimages%2fwallpapers%2fmuppets-animal-938303.jpeg

animal…

so

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

in life we need haters

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

who laugh farts dont laugh last dylan thats not the best part mahahaha

ok ok … this is damn wierd dylan is using a bunch of pictures i took and along with pictures of the previous owner of a nismo #5 car… WHY? the car you are selling isnt the nismo #5 i have it and its not for sale… yes your car has a beta spec rebuild but its not a original beta. btw poeple i owned dylans pulsar befor him i traded it to him for a skyline… the skylines for sale still if someone wants it.

Find someone to buy my nismo rear bar for pulsar, haha