91 Red Hatch Part out

Well the shift fork on my car decided it no longer wanted to stay in one piece. I don’t really have any desire to drop the tranny. So I’m just going to part out the car.

Kyb GR2 fronts with H&R springs & Kyb AGX rear with H&R springs
200 obo + your stock suspension

OEM pig nose lip painted black
OEM Rear lip painted black
Fiberglass Replica 180sx sideskirts painted black aswell
200 obo

Random Cat back exhaust sounds good(It bolts up to stock cat I can’t recall the stock exhaust size off the top of my head)
100 obo

S13 Non Abs VLSD works good
100 obo

2 Wheel spacers and 8 extended studs 4x114.3
40 obo

4 16" SPA mesh rims 4x114.3 and 5x114.3 offest is +32. They sit almost flush on a s13 3 are in decent shape 1 has a bend in it 3 decent come with Continental Touring tires with maybe 1 track day left in them
100 obo

Stock tail lights signals have been tinted red
15 obo

OEM s13 91+ bumber 2 tone red at the top black at the bottom with fender caps good shape
25 obo

Black hatch tinted glass. Shaved wiper and brakelight Needs some fiberglass work where wiper and foam spoiler used to be. Gas struts work great.
15 obo

All parts for 5 speed swap except the tranny and slave are available (pedals, new clutch master, non abs driveshaft.

All interior pieces are in good shape except the drives door panel has some awful patch on it

Fenders are no good unless you want to do some work to them, Hood is in good shape has a few scratches

Any misc parts off the motor (KA 256,000km) are available.

Anything else just ask. Please no ridiculously low offers and I will not ship. Wouldn’t be able to deliver until i get a new car.

PICS

I have newer one with the tinted tails just need to upload them off my camera

What about the chassis?

Condition? Pics?

refresh

How much would you want for just the chassis? Shoot me a PM.

how much for the girl and 5-speed swap

Martino I pm’d you

Kollo
the 5 speed swap isn’t complete just pedals, master, driveshaft and the line going to the slave. The tranny had the shift fork snap inside so i don’t know the condition of the clutch, pressure plate ect. If your still interested shoot me an offer

are the sideskirts nelly replicas, and do all 4 rims hold air, pics of the damaged rim please

oh ok nvm thanks

3 rims hold air the fourth didn’t before. My friend started hitting it back into shape no idea if it would hold air now though. I’ll get a picture as soon as i can

also i have no idea if there nelly sideskirts or not. They fit good

He means, are they fiberglass/replicas?

how much for the front bumper, the 91, and dose the girl come with it?? im not willing to pay alot for her tho, kinda looks like the bitchy type.

and can everyone stop stealing my paint scheam.

and you stole it from me.

nah yours was a coupe, and it was silver and black and gehy, nothing like mine.

40 bucks with all signals and fender caps. Wow funny a fuzzy ass picture and you can guess so right lol

May be interested in the rims and some other misc. stuff. I’ll wait for rim pics =p. How badly is the rim bent?

^^^ well its a lot better then when it first happend. My friend started trying to fix it and actually brought it back alot with just heating it and hitting it with a hammer. I just never bothered to continue with it.

Sideskirts and lips are pending.

ill take the lips and sideskirts if they come back for sail … pm me if they do

love how i cant spell … *sale lol