92 240sx for sale

Yea, like Darren said, could we see some frame shots?

I am sincerely interested in the car, I was wondering if you’re available on sunday the 16th, I’d be willing to take a trip down and take a look, if I like what I see we can hammer out a deal then. You can get back to me here or at adamjakab@hotmail.com

no one seems to have updated this topic, iam interested in it, but any new info on it?

is this car still for sale… id be interested in comin to take a look at it for sure… details please… safety?e-test???

maybe I’m hullucinating…but do I see a footbrake (ebrake) in one of the shots??? I thought all 240s came with the handbrake though…so I’m probably just seeing things. :o

nope, thats the plug for nissans CONSULT

does it have hicas? and when are you free so i could come check it out? also is it daily driven?

No reply from the seller in some time. I would like to see the underbody as it was specified as being ‘intact’ but that doesn’t mean it isn’t ‘wholly’.

Thanks.

IF you part it out i’ll take the drivers side seat and the door panels, and also if you have reading light(the one in front of the rear view mirror i’ll take that as well

The underbody to this car is in wretched conditon, the drivers side floor is caving in. the fuse boxes in the engine bay are torn out and just lying around, the intake assembly looks hand built and isn’t actually attached to the car. The strut towers are rusted but painted over, there is rust bubbling all along the hatch as well. There are four quarter inch holes on the trunk lid from an old spoiler which I found hanging on the the wall. The front end looks a bit new for the car and looks like it might have been changed for whatever reason. The power steering has been removed as well. This car needs alot of work.

Thanks for providing an update on the car. I thought the wording ‘frame intact’ sounded a little funny.