92 3000GT Vr4

92 Vr4 Twin Turbo AWD, about 90k mi, 5spd

Good-
over 1000.00 in spare parts - springs, calipers, rotors, door skins, window motors, hood, fender, rear bumper, side skirts etc.
K&n air filter
3sx Underdrive pully
New plugs and wires
New Tires
New 03 Cobra svt rims 18’ (Black) w/ 2 spare crome
New Starter
New front pads
Turbo Xs BOV
1 pc drive shaft from fleet pride
4 New CV shafts
Slotted Rotors in rear

Bad-
2 spots where the clear coat is peeling
Active areo is non functional
Bad mounts (could be ordered for 180.00 from maximal preformance)
Front seats are ripped (Usual wear and tear)
Pictures will follow in the next day or so.
Car runs and drives fine, just due to the bad mounts the car vibrates at speeds over 60.
Feel free to contact me or drop me a text at 716-392-4715
Thanks,
Dave

ASKING 5,000 FOR EVERYTHING BUT OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED AS WELL AS TRADES. ETC.

Idk what the going rate for a VR4 is, but seems a little steep. Are the VR4s real rare?

A nice VR4 is hard to come by. Ive seen people ask crazy prices for low mile ones.

thats a damn good price depending on condition… was the timing belt/water pump/clutch/turbos ever replaced?

vr4s at dealerships with 150k go for 10 grand, so 7 isnt bad at all

Just so everyone knows, this is a 1st gen VR4, not the “omg so sexy” 2nd gen

GLWS man, not gonna lie though, this is going to be a hard sale one here since most people are broke and aren’t willing to pay a premium on a VR4

i personally like the first gens better

Yeah the first gens did look good.

They are very rare. Glws!!

I understand the price is higher however, There is 1000.00 in extra parts that go with it and im open to any offers.

pics??

:needpic:
pics sell shit.

I swear, the worst For Sale threads ever are on here. Can I be a mod for the classifieds section?

the price is not high at all, i find it kinda low, my buddy sells these like crazy at his used car dealership for MUCH more in worse shape and higher miles

edit: ya do need pics

I will be posting picture tomarrow… sorry for the delay.

the dealer on transit???

and interested, in for pictures.

corey auto sales, they go through these like crazy, prolli about 20 or more a year

the extra front rotors you have… what kind? new?

x2 1st gens with pop-up lights/active aero are much sexier!

lol even trade for my 94 3kgt sl?

lol i wouldnt buy one from corys…idk if it was just me but the guy didnt seem to know anything about any of the cars…i told him more about them then he ever knew