92' Hatch D Series Hot Whip

If I boost anything in the near future I’m building the motor first. No risk taking like I was planning on with the Olds.

haha nah kid , idc…

The Accord came with the J30 6 speed. That’s the tranny I have. The TL-S also has a few years with a 6 speed LSD. You will need the tranny, the hardware, and the “Richie V6” Module to make it all work.

GT4088R isnt nearly as large as youd think when compared to another crowd favorite, the GT3582R

4088R - 63.5mm inducer/88 exducer with a 77mm exhaust wheel

3582R - 61.4mm ind/82mm exd. with a 68mm exhaust wheel

3076R for comparison, 57mm inducer 76.2mm exducer. 60mm exhaust wheel

isnt the 35r much more efficient?

good info mk ^

The 40r probably has a bit more top end

Def good info…I didn’t realize how comparable the 35 and 40 actually were…

If I do this its a year or so down the road, but I’ll prolly do it all at once since I’ll have a nice area to work on my car next year…buy it, build it, all in one kinda deal

I guess the point is that… Im glad to see nickalero moving from outlandish build plans to plans that can actually be achieved

Although… you will be forever known as the kid who wanted to put a 4088 on an automatic alero

can you imagine brake boosting that thing haha

haha

haha I’m trying

And I can live with that :rofl

lol

who wants to do a 4088 when you can do a t3 6765 and make just as much if not more!!!

A 6262 would be more than enough. The J32 is touching 400whp on a dinosaur Garrett T3/T4 on 5lbs.

The 4088 is a junk lazy turbo, with all the billet stuff coming out now there would be no reason to buy one

tell me about it, stone age technology FTL. billet wheels FTW!!!

You guys don’t understand, Nickalero was born to put a 4088 on something…

agree

yeah with a auto you can do it from a dig. not with a 4088 youd probably need like a 5500 stall