92' Hatch D Series Hot Whip

slow jiggs… you goin to the colonie auto show?

idk i have to go to a wake at 4

word

Exactly

UPDATE :

Did a 13.8 @ 109 with a 2.5 60’ on wday . Hopefully next week I can launch and get 12’s

fuckin DUKEY tearing shit up!!

dukey . we need a rematch when my new trans is in kid

Sounds good , lmk

Just a little update for those who dont know…

Decided to do some more shit with the D…

Zex Comp Cam
Zex Valve Springs
Port and Polished Head/Throttle Body
Cam Gear
Cometic Gaskets

JDM SI Tranny. Now will NOT be missing gears !

Synapse will be doing a retune soon within the summer.

You mean a retune a soon as it gets back together right

Yessir

So I am bored… And thought I should do a update:

Well, Me and jiggs put the new head on. On the dyno it was making 50 whp less and was runnning retarded rich , so something was going on . Took it off and apart and saw that a vlave was bent so decided to go a different route without headaches. I decided to just put the old head back on with a new head gasket and up the boost. It made 305 hp /250 tq on the synapse dyno on 17.8 lbs. I blew the trans 3rd and forth syncro and went with a cheap hx tranny till the si trans got fixed. In the hx trans it would pull 2nd doing 85 mph and 125 mph in 3rd. Shit was fun , but fell out of boost easy and roll races I would have to brake boost the shit out of it to get it to spool.So jiggs re filed down the si 3-4th slider. Now it goes right into gear very easy . Over all very happy with the car and done with the building over the summer. Next thing is either fix the rust or find a new shell.

New shell mayne…rust is a PITA to fix. I think you’ll spend less on a new shell than trying to fix this one anyway…

yea , was gonna just look for a mint or somewhat mint shell or the next gen up coupe or hatch.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/493/patrickladuke.jpg

hahahaha

or just sneak over and steal nicks:number1

should be simple enough to swap all parts over in one night

Fuck that. LOL

^^^+1