92 red 240sx h/b. body lit, rust proofed and custom

rolling back k’s is one of those things u take to ur grave u know?, not show b4 and after pics of when ur tryin to sell ur car lmao… what a tool. some shady ass ppl on this site, haha this is the best one so far

silvia emblems on a hatch ???

and why the kit? the car obviously needs some help in other areas first.

edit:

haha look how gay/old my sig is lol. nevermind I cant rag on you, look how retarded I was back in the day.

ill offer u 600 for the entire car…since its prolly gonna break down on me soon

Are you sure their tokico lowering springs because last thing I heard from you was that your gonna be cutting the stock springs.

i guess this is another idiot that dosent know…

A COUPE IS A SILVIA

A HATCH IS A 180SX

know your cars wangsta

actually ive seen this kids car, it actually aint bad. runs pretty decent :slight_smile: so i give him a bump

lol.

u guys better knock it off, or you wont be able to log in tomorrow. Let the dude sell his car, we all get that he rolled back the km’s if he wants to confess anything else he will.

Maybe he changed clusters? Ever thought of that? Even so, he is saying that the car has 150km on it.

i was thinking the same thing. the potential buyer of this car now knows that the kms have been rolled back. it’s over. get back to the f/s thread.

what are the offset on the rims?

provide evidence of the engine having 150k…

that is clearly the same cluster that has had the odo changed from 352,577 to 152,577

odometer tampering will not be tolerated