92 red 240sx h/b. body lit, rust proofed and custom

I hAVE DECIDED TO SELL MY BABY!!!

Asking Price: $ 3700(OBO)
Condition: 150 xxxKM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet or cal me at 647 408 2742
Description:im selling my freshly red painted 240. has a full body kit on it. not sure what the kit is called, i believe its vertex. or version 3. it has toicko lowering suspension. gold calipers. front crossdriled and sloted brembo rotors. gum metal grey stock 240 rims and i also have gey fast rims for it, back 2 rims are deepdished, its rust proofed. gold valve cover. theres 152 xxx k on the motor and 3xx xxx on the body. fresh oilchange, new air filter with option of intake. new mass air flow scensor. new throttle body. not sure name of exhaust, its aftermarket, chrome angled cannon. front for lights for indicators. interior dyed black. gold cauge cluster, flip down cd player wired with amp and speakers. black with silver sparkles hatch. custom painted tail lights. silvia emblems. dyed black back seat. all cloth seats. all problems have been fixed, wear and tear replaced. new better than stock brakes, alignment. new double platnum spark plugs. original plug wires. ka24de. also have an arp spoiler, optional, not on the car yet. this car has got so much tlc it should be my girlfriend.

, give me a call or pm mew if interested. if ur not serious dont bother, thanks.

pics are all here. jus need new ones for new engine mods

willing to trade depending on the car and im lookin for an s14, with or with out sr. let me know, thanks.

y0 dude u willing to sell just the grey fast rims?

Where can I see the car?
shoot me an email at mmesdag@napacanada.com

right now the car is at my dads shop. 66 sheffield street. its closest to keele and lawrence in toronto, if you wanna see it you can go by there, but dont go on saturday

Does this car have 155 577 on it? according to ur pictures it has 352 577. The gauge cluster picture clearly shows 352 577 on ur car, and then the cluster had to have been rolled back to 155 577 unless u found another cluster with the same 577 on it

Buyer beware

yea he rolled back the odomoter… even so its fuckin nice… ditch the motor and your good to go… who hasent dropped a SR in a 350XXX chassis. if your not rusted and are still alligned your good

Pictures of the frame rails? How is the rust? Was it properly fixed before painted and oil strayed? or just bondo?

bump

what a joke… nobody buy this

lol word… i swear he just WANTED someone to cathch him rollin the odometer back… haha

Scroe All U Bastards That Like To Talk Shit

its not our fault u rolled the km’s back and have pictures of u doing it. and then u changed ur for sale post from, 150XXX to body has 350XXX and engine has 150XXX…when did u get this new engine? did u install it or did a shop? receipts or pictures of old to new engine?

Case in point…

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=FF0000&image=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/2674000-2674999/2674662_41_full.jpg

Notice the “5” in “152xxx” is SLIGHTLY higher than the rest…no in no case would this ever happen say the kilometers rolled in proper sequenced order :wink:

Martino, lets offer him 1000, part it, and sell the parts back to him for obscene amounts of money lol.

Deal…dont forget the combo :wink: haha

shit, if we offer him that, how the hell can he turn it down?

Exactly he cant =]

hed be an idiot if he did.

omg cluch should be banned

how many nellys are out there lol

In the famous words of Prozzak: “It Sucks to be you, … i know i know”