92 Thunderbird SuperCharged

Hi guys, I have decided to sell the SC, which is stock. 225 HP and 315 TQ. The car is a 1992 SC Auto, 175km, rebuilt tranny, new rad, brand new battery, recent plugs and wires, recent performance directional tires, recent brakes. It has Platinum Silver paint in great shape, just a few small blemishes. The interior is black leather, and is in very good condition.
The car has every available option including moonroof, dual power front seats, digital climate control, keyless entry, etc. It has an Alpine alarm installed in it that has every bell and whistle imaginable. It will unlock/lock the doors, pop the trunk & fuel-door, and even roll up & down the windows, all from the remote. It also has incorporated into it a remote car starter. The rockers under the skirts do need some attention, they are rusty.
The car drives great and looks amazing, it is a pleasure to drive and hate to sell it. I am asking $2500 for the car. I may also consider partial trades depending upon what you have, try me I may want what you’ve got.

Thanks, and sorry for the long post.

email me if you want to see pictures: dbatsiai@yahoo.com
I can also be reached on my cell: 416-703-3671
Payton

Image is not working.

I know it doesn’t Ilia.
That’s why I am asking to send me e-mail request for pictures)))
Thank you for a bump!

I am suprised nobody wants 225 hp ride with 315 torque… Summer is here and price is more than reasonable.
For another grand you can be pushing 300 hp out of it…

Sure. Don’t bump your thread until it’s 7 days old.

Car is sold, thank you everybody 8)