TW: 92 turbo gsr civic hatch

seeing if anyone is intersted in my car, kind of have some other ideas for a toy but will see what happens. the car is a white 1992 honda civic cx wiht a jdm gsr 1.8l engine. when i got the motor it was supposed to be under 30000 miles and ive put maybe 10000 at the most on it soo ill say it has 40000 or under. the tranny shifts perfect no grinds what so ever and it is also a stock lsd gsr tranny with at unsprung 6 puck clutch. this car also has a full peakboost turbo kit that was put on at the start of the season. when the turbo kit was put on the head gasket was replace, arp head studs where installed and the timing belt and tensioner were replaced. the car sits on gold rota attacks that were purchased at the start of the season also with 205/50/15 falken zeix in the rear and 225/50/15 bfg drag radials up front. now i have had this car since it was completely stock 70hp to what it is now so i no all the work was done right and safe because i was the one driving it. i also have just about every recipt for the car from things as little as exhaust clamps to things like the motor and turbo kit. any one who has seen this car go knows that its really fast for what it is, it has beat alot of car that it prob shouldnt have. you can pm me wiht serious questions and more info about the set up. also wanted to add that this car is unbelievely reliable it has never left me standed and still gets close to 30mpg when not getting into boost. but if anyone is intersted i will start the bidding at $9500. also possibly interested in trades plus cash. looking for jeep cj wrangler modded or stock, s10 2wd reg cab short bed modded or stock, late 70’s early 80’s chevy malibu 2 door modded or stock, or long shot 60s nova/chevy 2.

sorry to break ur balls. that is a high price

awesome car. sad to see it go, but the time comes for everyone. GLWS bill, i think i know what is coming next :wink:

this car is quick. :tup:

bump

bump for my favorite honda in the area…

hes really selling it because he never comes out and plays with it anymore
(back on a leash apparently?)

Oh well

GLWS billyboi

wOW!

Thats one fast civic. I’ve seen it run a couple of times at the track. I know for a fact that this guy takes good care of his shit.

Free BUmp for a BADAZZZ HATCH.
coughcoughsellmethewheelscoughI’llgiveyamyfatfivescough*:mamoru:

:gay: getting scared because i bought my car back I see. :lol:

wtf bill this car was sick…

this means alot too, coming from a former fbod owner :tup:

Good luck Bill…very cool car, and worth every penny. Time to get a car that’s sick from a dig. :slight_smile:

will be sad to see it go :frowning: but goodluck bill

i was fucking amazed how well this car kept up with a lotus and an sti in the twisties. this thing moves. glws burly dude

its a nice car…bill good luck with everything

gotta pic of the motor?

bills car is fucking awesome no one buy this so bill can keep it forever.

the only way you are selling this is for a SICK jeep!!!

quick and sexy!

glws man, great car!