FS: gsr swapped 1992 civic

As the title says i have a 1992 honda civic cx white with a jdm b18c1 motor swapped in. I dont really want to sell but i have no where to store it beside the back yard and i dont want it to rot away to shit so i kind of would rather see it go to a good home insted of getting ruined

motor mods
JDM b18c1
megan racing stainless steel headed
kteller 3 in stainless steel exhaust w/crappy thrust muffler
obx skunk 2 intake mani
k&n filter on short ram intake
Advid motor mounts
also ebay short sifter

Wheels are painted red i believe they are pepboys wheels but not 100% sure
Tires are dunlop dirrezza 95% in rear shot u front from the usual camber toe with lowered hondas
Suspention is kyb agx with aerospeed coil overs
also i have front and rear strut bars and a cf spoon style duckbill o and amber corner lights

Tranny shifts perfect no grinds of ne sort 
 the clutch may be aftermarket im not sure it seems alot stiffer then other clutches but i jsut used what came with the motor

oil was changed every 2500 - 3000 miles with moble 1 synthedic(sp?)
 also a new battery was installed not sure what kind off hand 

and when i got the car i did cap rotor plugs and wires and brakes were done halfway threw last year and has a good inspection so its ready to roll

there is a small about the size of a dime rust hole int he pass side of the rear quarter

umm i dunno if im forgeting anything but ill post up if i am
im looking for around $5500 since i only got one season out of it and the motor is still like brand new never gave me ne problems and the parts r all like brand new ill get sum pics up soon thanks

I remember only one problem Bill had with this car over the summer, and it was from the starter grounding out which was fixed in a matter of 5 minutes

One of the cleanest swaps around, and it pulls nice and hard :tup:

Buy this and you will have an extremly fun civic

makes my head hurt.

sry for the no , and the no .

newman, your avatar makes my head hurt!!

back on topic… this car also has the gsr tranny with factory LSD, dont forget about that billy, people love the lsd

i really dont wanna see you sell this but… wait no but’s i just dont wanna see it go!

what are you doing?!?!?!

o yeah wow cant believe i forgot the lsd yeah its got that too its the hotness

sounds like a really nice car, pics?

well, heres another vouch, awesome car, pulls boosted nissans lol

NOOO BILLL!!! Haha… great car, never got to ride in it, but looked like fun. GLWS

bump for a nice hatch :tup:

i dont know if u remember me but im mike and i met u through josh and corey and u whipped me around the block in the summer

glws

this hatch is nice, it was my cleaner, faster, and did i mention cleaner copy

bump for a great car and a cool guy

this car is really really clean, and fvckin quick. i hate to see it go, i wanted to lose to it b4 the snow came :cry:

:tup: for a good seller

the ecu is also chipped. this car is screaming for a turbo and some maxpower tuning

well thanks for all the positive comments guys but theres no real intrest from anyone buying it so if it doesnt sell anyone know of a good turbo set up for the car, will just have to see what happens with the selling

give it time bro :tup:

wanna sell thc cf duckbill? if you don’t have a stocker i’ll trade you mine plus cash. let me know.

ehh sry no just because if the car doesnt sell i would like to have it still

cover the ground with plastic, set cylnder blocks out with plywood ontop and drive the car on it put a cover of the car with a tarp over that and should be good to go. dont be a faggot and sell it