93 camaro part out

as the title says… ive had it with this car im partin it out good panels good interior chassis mnt trq arm by spohn helps huge wit traction and wheel hop… p/m me on any interest

What color interior and is it 6M… I need floor mats and center console for a manual

black and red …automatic thm 350 long tail

Shit… I need Dark gray floor mats :sad

i may have a set ill look

wow not many f/body people here i see :ponder

I dont need much and what I want I cant afford. Your stuff will probably go fast on LS1TECH :nod

what do ya want???/

ls1tech FTW

Do you have an LS6 intake? ;D

nah but i got a spohn trq arm chassis mnt that will make your car actually get all the power to the ground and handle a lot better :thumb

I really wish I had the money but I still need to buy a DD :headbang

i hear ya …id do it up on cz28.com im a memeber there but new job has me on long hours so the shippin wpould be hard to get done for me

do you have front shocks???

Any idea if the torque arm will work on a 4L60E? How much $?

Any other performance parts?

if ya have a 93 up fbody the trq arm will fit as its chassis mntd …yeah i have the front shocks still ive got the whole car rims /fenders/spoiolers/ nose “2 of them”/everything…all gotta go

how much you want for the 2 front shocks as long as the top bolt of the shocks arent too rusted so i can get the springs off??

whats it worth to ya there only 1.5 yrs old

depends…i got someone on ls1tech.com that is gonna sell me his front shocks (30K on them) without the springs for 65 shipped.

hows 50 and pick em up at shop