camaro guys come in...

I need to redo the rear suspension in my 94 z-28. Just wondering who makes a good kit for new arms and track bar. I think I was looking at a umi kit before. Any input would be great.

paging john!

u ass dude , i told ya what to do and ya dont wanna listen lol .

http://www.spohn.net/shop/1993-1997-GM-F-Body/

oh and ill do all the install as well

spohn lower control arms, track bar and kyb agx shocks. They are cheap and well worth the money. Do them and you will be set.

subframe connectors as well .

I still dont have them on my car.

and here I wounder why my front fenders are starting to pop out. Damn nitrous pulls are tweaking my flex body lollll

dumb assssss , those help hugeeee dude . no wonder ya dont hook that well man . those are very important for chassis rigididy

Like John and Drew said Spohn makes good quality parts. If it were me personally I would do the sfcs first. On all the different camaros I’ve owned thats the modification that has made the nicest difference all around for spirited driving. Also ditch the stock torque arm, with a torquey LT1 you’ll be happy when you do.

I hook awesome now lol

20 roll hook. You saw the night I ran travis.

40 roll on the 150 shot. Not even a squeel. Nothing. Hook and go. I look at the stars when I first punch it lol. Freaken cell phone flew out of my cup holder and landed in my back seats.

k well hook from a dead stop aka dig on ur full power potential!

im affraid to spray from a dig lol. Dont want to break something!

it hooks N/A from a diggums tho. Although I havent launched it at 4k+ yet.

frank needs susp now , hell he needed it last yr . the lowers and panhard are rotted to shit and flex like spaghetti lol

If he really needs something to get by on for now I’ve got the stock stuff off my 2000.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU WASTE A GRAND ON A MOSER 12B FOR THEN? Ontop of other countless mods for the car to hook? Shit, a stock 10bolt can hold up to a friggn 20 hit sheesh

LOLLLL

im not scared to dig it N/A.

I am scared to spray it right out of the hole. Never done it before.

only one way to get past the nerves my fbod bud

ya. To break shit lollll

if I break something, The car will sit for years. I wont be able to fix it before I get married and after that, its a wrap. House, kids.

damnit.

u will just spin the tires dude. you wont hook a 150 shot out of the hole drew, not with those tires the way they are. you need some slicks brother

well what did you build it for? and everything will hold seeing as thats why you bought that parts todo so… ur clutch may slip ur driveshaft will last a few digs, ur tranny should be ok…