camaro guys come in...

Club

Lol you should hear it now. After the other night I’m not driving it until its all replaced.

frank bring it up , ill give ya the part numbers ya need to get . pay for it , ship to me at work and ill have done in a weekend man

the first time I sprayed the 150 on a test run before the civic, it just blew through my clutch. Car redlined and didnt go anywhere.

I built it so its done before I got married haha

trans is stock but 3rd has been acting funny going into gear.

I want a 28" tire but I dont think I can fit them on my car

drew , ill take ya for a no2 launch in my car when i get it set . u will loveeeeeeee no2 out of the hole lol

not on a slick my friend . thats why mine dont have em

if I had a stalled auto, I wouldnt even think twice about it.

I just dont know how I feel about spraying out of the hole with a standard car. What happens if I launch at 4k, the spray kicks in and then it bogs to 2k?

y would it bog to 2k with the gearing and spray kicking in?

ya need to mod the clutch dude , as long as ya are above 2500 -30000 u will be fine and ya really will see what no2 will do for power

who the fuck knows lol

I have launched the car at 6k with the 3.42’s on street tires at lebanon and it bogged to 1k and nearly stalled. My car hates me.

checkin in

what do you mean by mod the clutch?

my car bogged too but it was just an exhaust car, if you have a serious clutch that grabs i think it will help with bogggggggggggggggggggggg ontop og gear and more horsepowerz

moderate it , as in slip it just the right amount man .

to much work.

ill teach ya man , that car is fast dude . ya need to get it the slip it deserves dude

you know im not a track person. To me I dont need the track to prove the damn thing moves out.

u will need to do dig races on the street tho stop being a baby! also if your not into the track then dont talkn about ur quater mile mph and old times if ur not a track guy…but u not being a track guy is only due to u not wanting to launch it with ur spray because every1 is chasing a 10 sec or better pass esp you. you did your set up and base your times that your car could run due to ur rwhp and ur set up that is the same as others are running 10s or better. stop sayn ur not a track guy. im not a “tack guy” either but wen my black car is done ill be going after a low quater mile time

richie, you hurt my feelings.

no but seriously. I will never run the times my car should, so why bother?

what do you mean I am chasing a 10 second of better pass?

lol stop :hughaha oh and typo, i ment to say you and everyone else is chasing a 10 second pass OR better. And the reason you Should bother running your car is because eventually you will run the times it should…same reason every1 runs…hense the name of weds and sat night at lvd…“Test & Tune”:lol