camaro guys come in...

they will fit , my brothers hawk runs them at the valley 15x8 running a 28inch tall tire .

O and dont spray off the dig , my brothers 12 bolt hows like a bastard from the 5k drop with slicks from opening day at the valley . I told him it would happen but he wanted to launch with some powa.

they all howel due to the load the tq arm setup put on rear from launches and the somthing todo with the ammount of copper used in the grearing moser used in them or some shit. drew will be fine if he were too. ppl run 9s and even lower with rediculous 60ft times thru moser 12b’s. allll good high performance parts/cars make horrid noises lol just like when u builf high hp “bullet proof” motors…u actually make them weaker and alot more “touchy” per say lol

yeah its nothing thats going to hurt them with the howl they make , still just as strong just i will be getting a 9" when i upgrade mine . Its a shame that an aftermarket rear like the moser 12 still has that happen . But o well .

oh yea def but its it what it is. even tho the tq arm bolt hole set up and rear end noise sucks, their still top notch for rear ends, be it a 12b 9inch or m90…even tho mid west fab 9" and strage s60 12b are nice rears also. my my black car will be getting a 9" of some sort, be it mid west fab or m90 in the far future lol

m90 ftw!

hopefully my tranny doesnt puke out its anus and ill do some work at the track this year. i just want a 10.xx even tho my car could potentially go mid to low 9s with an auto. my current tranny is the weakest point in my car. FTL!!

mines a 9incher

omg i want 1 so bad but its bankkkk!:banghead

not a huge advantage over the midwest chassis . i had the whole setup but had to let it go when i jacked my shoulder . deff a veryyyyyy nice setup

Well this thread went right where I thought it would. Ordering spohn lower control arms,Panhard bar,and poly trans mount.

goooood deal man

mine howls too. It doesnt take away from strength. Its the type of coating they use on the gear.

dont do a poly trans mount without solid motor mounts.

why ??? i ran mine like that for a while . not gonna hurt anything at all . he is just driving it . no need for poly mnts

The car goes through tranny mounts like every year and a half. Why not go alittle stronger?

u will be fine frank . a little more vibration but thats it

I have just seen alot of people break the trans mount when they have a poly bushing and stock motor mounts. The stock motor mounts give the motor 2" of sway and the poly trans mount doesnt allow the trans to move. Causing wear and tear and eventually a broken mount.

but if john says its ok I wouldnt worry about it

-LCAs and LCA relocate brackets to get started.

-The factory shocks are garbage and my Monroe sensatrac are worlds better.

-LT1 era V6 springs are the softest unless you get turd gen springs but you probably don’t want to squat that much or you will actually start to hurt the suspension geometry.

-Spohn, BMR, UMI all make good suspension parts. Check LS1tech, LS1/LT1.com ect. as well for used parts.

-for big power you are gonna want to get the torque arm off the trans output shaft as well as a strong adjustable piece so you can dial in pinion angle and instant center without it distorting during launch. I have an Energy Suspension trans mount and torque arm bracket that seem to be a good band aid under stock power.

Im sure someone is going to disagree with me so discuss…

The cars themselves are garbage. /thread

i have an adjustble BMR Tq Arm for sale let me kn asap if u want it