93 Honda Civic RHD

damn dude that’s sick, when u gonna break into the 9ssss

i would like to do it soon so i can stop driving all over the east coat racing lol but the car has the power to do it just got to get the car dialed in

i like how your car looks anti rice. kinda a sleeper. can you drive it on the street?

maybe it needs a driver mod?

thanks bro yea i drive it on the streets but this summer its goin to be out alot more then last year bc i was in railroad school

now now i had this dumb ass g force shifter in the car and it wouldnt let me go into 2nd and 4th

lol im just fuckin with you

i know i cant wait to race atlanta dragway so i have just about raced all the big tracks on the east coast other then e town and atco and them im goin to race soon

must be nice to travel the east coast racing at big name strips while were up here bored off our minds

hahaha im sorry just got to get up and go

take me with u haha id love to go see these races, the del sol will never run 9s but itd be sick to watch

i will let you know i dont think you would want to drive to GA this race comin up but there are a few at atco, e-town and mir that are sick that you can follow me to or ride with me

Sick hit me up

im might be goin to this race at the end of march let me know

whens the one at mir?

there is a big race may 29th im goin to at mir

so whatever happened to the all motor monster? Did it every recoup after being the deer slayer?

hahaha na i fixed it up and sold it i found a 96 coupe and put a little single cam in it for now till i save up a little money to buy a new car not sure what i want yet bmw, lex, something nice and baller

well i just got back from florida today early in the am and man was it a bad trip driving. On the way down i got a speeding ticket in VA about a hour later i almost hit a deer and side swiped a guardrail, got all the way to Disney and started to drive back and the bearings in the rear left hub gave way by Daytona around 630am got a tow truck and got it fixed by 1230 at a local shop with all new ford parts. COST ME 1900 bucks drove 40 miles and the same thing broke again so by this time i was in Jacksonville and called aaa again and told them to take me to the local honda shop and i bought a brand new 2009 Honda fit sport best car i ever bought in my life drove it off the lot with 12 miles and drove all the way back to pa getting 38-40 mpg

lol wow man thats shitty

whats gonna tow the trailer queen now?

i got the pic you sent me, looks sick