93 Honda Civic RHD

only true ballers break down and say fuck it take me to the dealer im buying a new one

shoulda drove the civic home

What the fuck! hahah… so what did you do with your civic?

well guys guess im just goin to be a man and grow some balls and just drive the rhd to the track and then drive it home lol but i def goin to buy a easy pass lol but i needed a good daily for work whenever i go back to the railroad here soon and if something goes wrong with it then honda is goin to fix it lol

Don’t worry if it breaks you can use my truck and trailer

shhhhhh… you cant say that i dont know what them words mean lol but thanks bro

well might be hitting up the track this weekend depending on the weather hehehe took the car for a ride yesterday and its crazy fast

good to hear

better run that super sick evo up there lol

lol might just have to lol but just got doin playin with my boost controller and shit need some race gas to try it out but i believe i got all my settings right for high/low boost or boost by gear got to love Hondata s300

Better see you up there, I’m gonna need your help on Friday when the tranny gets here

gonna drive it all the way from your house?

give me a call bro

its a toss up right now drive it to the track run some mid low tens and drive it home?:eek2:or use paps truch and trailer and throw all 36 pounds at it and go 9s or go home lol :wackit:

9’s or bust

Drive it up … Run 9s … Drive it home. Stop being a trailer queen

WORD

amen

best part about going to the track isnt running at the track, but the races on the way there and back

Thats not nice Mike lol but would be nice

lol

now now

i remember always driving my sohc turbo that was the motor fun i ever had raced everyone and there mother… lol milk man, grandma and her hubby, mom and the mini van :bj:

lookin to sell or trade the rhd this weekend might either trade it for a 03 evo 8 or might be selling it out right to a friend of mine… really dont know what i want to do i could keep it and just drive it i dont know what to do lol