Whats up Pittspeed

:bigthumb: Yo whats up my name is Floyd I own a 93 Right hand drive Honda Civic, im still in the process of buildin it. I have all the body work and its all painted with the motor just chillin in it just have to wire tuck a lil and get everything wired up and workin right. It has a STOCK b16 bottom end with my head having super teck valve springs and retainers after marker cams, cam gears, it also has a gt35-67-82 turbo with a tial wastegate and tial bov, i have 1000cc injectors 68 taper to 70 tb, act clutch. Hope to get it tuned soon and have it at prp to see with my pos runs with my slicks aka the real deals 25x8.7x13’s

well pittspeed friends its nice to meet and hope to see all of you at the track and on the streets

welcome

Welcome!

hope to see you at prp

thanks yo… i guess it will not be hard to miss me being that i drive a rhd hatchback thats turbo’d but yea 4 sure cant wait to be at the track with my car but till then i will be there with my boy Chris and the all motor Monster CRX

Welcome Floyd

thanks eric i just left you a msg on thejdm

welcome

welcome

hi

Welcome…

any pics of ur ride ?

Welcome, Brownsville is just s spec on the map.

what up floydie! we need to get the beast wired up soon! need to see what that lil a** turbo will do!!!

Welcome Floyd. :bigok:

welcome:beer:

welcome

hi

Welcome!

welcome

Welcome …

Im right down the road in Cal