93 mustang supercharged

Ive decided to sell my 93 lx hatch with a vortech s-trim. the car has 138k on it with a 5 speed. its runs really strong and was my daily over the summer and never had any issues. its a very solid car only problem with the body is when that last owner had it painted they put filler in the roof and it started cracking. but for other mods the car has ford racing headers, bbk x-pipe, flowmaster catback, 3:73 gears, steeda shifter, sub-frame connecters, eibach pro kit, new flywheel and ford racing clutch. looking to get $4600 w/supercharger and $3600 wo/supercharger. if you have any other questions call or text me at 518-572-7453

bump for a nice foxbody. After you sell this you should buy a camaro if the gf will let you.

thanks and ill pass on that one lol

WTF dude? …Want a honda? :smiley:

What it time for something different again… And nah I couldn’t handle the power lol

saw you in the jetta the other day. Looked clean going down the road.

glws…always loved those style mustangs

paging pjb

This is a nice looking pjb mobile you have here

I would die laughing if PJB turned around and bought this! Wouldn’t be a bad buy tho. Maybe it would spend more time with the wheels on asphalt than concrete this time around.

Ya that’s going up for sale once the title comes in… Vw’s not my thing lol

I already had one wild strawberry Mustang with bad bodywork and dont need another.
I will not be buying this or any other car.

Bump

Good price on the car, glws man!

Sold delete this