94 Acura Integra some mods

I’m thinking of selling my 94 Acura Integra. Has rebuilt engine and tuned. Has Crowler 404 cams with AEM camgears. Also has AEM fuel rail. Battery relocated to the trunk. Also full exhaust with Vibrant stealth muffler, aftermarket headers, intake. New oil pump, water pump, timing belt, tensioner, new Cometic head gasket as well as intake manifold gasket. ARP head bolts. Engine bay is tucked as well as brake lines and fuel lines. B&M short shifter, Fidanza light weight flywheel and exedy clutch with new slave cylinder. ECU is chipped. Comes with OEM carbon fiber hood with hood pins. 15 inch rims with neo chrome lug nuts. Also has aftermarket mirrors but have stock mirrors also just need to be painted as they are white. Type R lip. Interior is clean. This car needs very little work done to it.

Car has no A/C or heat due to removal from previous owner but still have all equipment to put heat back in.

Needs:
Only a few minor things it needs.
-Paint (kid I bought it from experimented with paint) Its supersonic blue pearl and as you can see the kid added more coats to the stuff he was able to take off then the rest of the car.
-Windshield moldings
-Brake light switch(needs to be plugged in but cant find the connector tucked in the dash somewhere)
-Molding where roof and rear hatch window meet.
-No rear wiper can buy the whole wiper system of a delete plug.
-Gas gauge doesn’t work (sending unit)

This car is very quick and very fun to drive but time for me to move into something bigger. Looking to get around $4200 obo. Willing to consider trades as well. Looking to get a early 2000’s BMW either 3 or 5 series, with that said im not saying that’s all I’ll trade for or what I will get for this car but what I am trying to purchase if sold. PM if interested

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24175[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24177[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24176[/ATTACH]

So the front blue is darker then the rear?

Gsr, ls???

Those are LS cams so the motor is an LS

It’s all supersonic blue pearl the front just has more coats then the rear