94 Mustang Build-up

i would

You should be in the 11’s as is, but yes, I def think its worth it on your car. Just talk with teh UPR reps and see what they suggest for a nice spring rate for ya. Taking off weight is always a plus!

when I think engine mod I think heads, cam, intake, etc. Not something that can be added or removed without any internal work.

Im not a big fan of NOS either but thats because I see it as cheating, making a slow car fast without really doing anything.

It’s not cheating you fuckin herb

Dave ur gonna need a tire to get in the 11s.

Or give it to Adam as it sits.

Shits coming along nicely Adam. Better put a beefy long block in there now

good work Adam, cant wait to see this thing in the spring, iv always loved this stang one of my favorites around

Agree ^

Tires are a given. and id like to do it myself, so I can say I ran 11s, not adam ran 11s

yeah but if u put adam behind the wheel, it WILL run 11’s…then u can say u have an 11 second ride since thats all u care about anyways.

who said that? your wrong there.

it is if it’s the only mod you got

No it’s not, it’s a form of forced induction. So a supercharger is cheating “if it’s the only mod you got”.

:facepalm

disagree

I don’t think nitrous is cheating in any way shape or form. But I do like to compare it to people who play call of duty or rainbow six and just camp in a corner. It’s a bitch move but it’s a legitimate strategy so I can’t really say it’s cheating.

Wow you people are challenged. Nitrous is a power adder just like going with a turbo or super charger set up. You arent always in boost and you arent always spraying.

NOS = GOD and god doesnt cheat fellas…haha

Thanks guys! :thumbup

And for the people whining about spray, youve obviously NEVER used it nor know what a properly setup nitrous kit costs.

iv never used it but i do know how much a proper kit is, i deff agree with you and Joey, deff not cheating